To discuss why strangers are a very bad idea

I stood once at the bus stop, waiting for my bus. Near me stands a group of five grannies. One of them called out to me to ask the time. I kindly replied, after which my back was accused of rudeness and tactlessness. And my grandmother spoke to me personally, but just loudly talked about me:

— Some addicts everywhere! Heard how he answered me rudely?! As if I a dose take.

I am a male 28 years old, my height is almost two meters, and I weigh over a hundred — skinny weak addict is certainly not similar. Drove the bus, I went, and grandma is right behind me. All the way they are emotionally discussing my person...

With me at the bus stop out the same old lady that was asking the time. We headed towards the clinic. All the way she looked frightened, and I was calmly walking after her. Went into the building, up one floor. Look, grandma came to my office and knocking. She, of course, no one answered. I walked over and asked:

— You have a dentist?

— And you cares?

I shrugged my shoulders and went to change. Went back to the office, put on a mask and called my grandmother at the reception. Not knowing me in full gear, she timidly said Hello and sat in the chair. Here's what I made her a surprise!

I had to see her scared face, when I removed the mask and stared at her! As quickly as the patients do not run away...

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting