As our Sanya homeless saved

We gathered for a small company weekend from a friend to drink brandy. As usual, purchased was not enough, so he sent the owner of the apartment Sasha for more. And before leaving handed him a missus a bag of garbage that he threw it out of the way.

And here came our way (a healthy six-foot bald man) to garbage containers and saw one of them picks a little man in shabby clothes. And became San so sorry for him, he's here with friends drank expensive brandy, and someone had to dig through garbage to piece of stale bread to find.

He decided to do a good deed and feed this uncle, and said, approaching him. The man began strongly and refuse to back away from Sasha, not yet rested in the trash. But the Sled just will not get off, the guy he's stubborn, said feed means, feed. Caught the man by the arm and led him into the store. Bought it we ordered brandy, and the man scored a basket full of food: sausage, bread, milk, cereals, even beer took. Going along with the guy from the store, Sanya patted his shoulder and gave: "don't worry bro, everything will work out!" and left.

The next morning Sasha was warming up his old Renault, jumping around the car and tapping his teeth against the cold, and looked askance at standing next to the Lexus, quietly jealous of its owner. After a few minutes to a gorgeous Lexus approached his master. Sanya looked at him and was speechless: it was the same uncle from the garbage! But dressed in a great coat and sparkling expensive watch on your wrist. When Sanya could still speak, asked the man what he did yesterday in the garbage. And he replied:

— You know, the wife accidentally threw away my flash drive with important documents. So I waited until dark, dressed in an old coat and climbed into a dumpster to find her. And here you are!

— Well, what you told me the situation is not explained? I'd help with the search. — Sasha said.

Yes I tried, but I did not listen. I'm scared that I can face you to do, so I decided to accept...

via pikabu.ru/story/neudobno_poluchilos_3997798

Tags

See also

New and interesting