Anatoly - atypical bum.

Anatoly - atypical bum: warm and, most importantly, clean jacket, more or less decent hat, light blue, a little on the size of the jeans. Man sober, shaven and argues quite sensibly, no peculiar smell, or outright neglect. Low season is his attire autumn shoes and no gloves - Anatoly hands warm in a jacket pocket or retracts into the sleeves. Overall, it looks decent enough for the homeless, at least a few months of the year, mainly winter, when he, like almost a hundred "of his industry colleagues," Can not get in a state institution "House of Night stay for persons with no fixed abode ". All of his "wealth" fits in an old plastic bag "Vitalyur" which he always carries with him - to leave something nowhere.

4 photos and text
source end

Anatolia 65 years, in July will turn 66, bums man not the first "five-year plan." In the House of night stay, located in the industrial part of the city, it is often a guest.

- About the "House" I know even with the 92-year, then he was on the street Kolas - two old wooden barn. And then it was moved here. Almost every year I live here, of course, try to get to the winter - says the man.

According to Anatoly, each homeless person can "settle" in the house overnight stay for one month. Further fate - street or warm, but controlled life in an institution resembling a hostel - in the hands of the director, that he may prolong the "ticket" for a period of up to one year.

- All at the discretion of the Director, as he decides he is here, and the king, and God, and military chief. Generally Mikhailovich [Director places - approx. Author] very much helps: documents recovered in the nursing home to arrange, in the papers parsed. Competent and caring people. But for the following order. We like: 6 to 10 pm and we can go to the "Home", and at 8 am just leaving. Strictly looking to drunk do not come, then just do not let - Sleep where you want. And I agree - it is correct.

About how lost property, Anatoly says evasively:

- I had a flat in the Leninsky district, Plekhanov, but the problem started with the family and the wife I was discharged. By the time we were already divorced. I do not know how she managed it, all lawyers and attorneys did. You see, when perestroika began, I started to work on the firms. More on collective farms went, we had three areas of Gomel, Mogilev and Bryansk. Mainly in Russia and sat. There normally I earned, but this mode, three or four months of work to do at home can be a week. Well here it is, apparently, did not like it and I was discharged. Neighbors supported it were against me. Well, this is the case sometimes liked - recognized the man, reproducing using the index finger and neck well-known gesture. - My daughter is now in the apartment does not live at the husband she can, rents, may have sold - I do not even know.

At first, says Anatoly, wipe them with friends, then spent the winter in an apartment on Platonov, and then left on the street - "what could I do?" Now lives on his own admission, where it is necessary and spends days in different ways: " I have things to do, often helping friends, snow removed, immerse something in construction understand. And in the "House" we must look for the order. But basically earn manages summer ».

However, this summer the man did not earn anything, said he had a heart attack and all the hot months spent in the hospital: "Two months spent in the" top ten ", then the first - and so all summer».

If you believe Anatolia, the profession he has a complex and dangerous - Fitter-climber. However, the skill that he never studied: "I am self-taught. Nothing wrong with this kind of work is not, and I still can climb wherever you want, it's easy for me ».

A man in a divorce in 1985, but the women of his "pulls": "After his wife was one, also died. Tragedies enough ».

Speaking of tragedies, he remembers very upset when three years old son died, and last year the former spouse has died - grieve, attach "to the bottle." Remained in Anatolia daughter - 35-year-old economist, "somewhere in the government": "She graduated 11 classes at perfectly absentia economic, her lawyer husband and some children. But I can not help, no support, do any business with it ».

And yet, apart from the fact that no "business" with her daughter has not, Anatoly disingenuous: he recently filed a lawsuit - tried to "knock out" alimony for their content.

- I am the director wanted to send to a nursing home, which is located immediately across the street. But I do not have a pension. I have how many? Lemon two hundred, and you need more than two. You need to pay extra daughter, wanted her to help. Went to court, but it's all nonsense: the court held formally, I really did not ask - what is the name? where I live? and everything. In short, refused: her attorneys and lawyers. But I will try again, we must somehow arrange. And they say that soon after life in our "house" will have to pay - how much, I do not know, but I will introduce something.

The man claims that the modest pension to life lacks. Having monthly money trying to distribute them in the afternoons, and only buys products from milk, sausages and sausage. "We are still feeding in the church - not without pleasure, says Anatoly - Adventists seven days, it Olszewski, here they are fed once a day, and the students are fed on Saturday they were at the station at the Mikhailovsky park and a second time at the Simon Bolivar park. When the soup when pap - hot manage to eat, I want the same ... These religious, especially not cling to the church not to drive, but the offer: come into the service, pray, God will help - well, that's all, you know ... »

Friends Anatoly not: someone from the "past" of life can sometimes help to give part time, and among the homeless minded he did not find.

- The shelter is designed for our one hundred people, somewhere around this probably already have. Here you are all friends, when the money is there, and no one needs. People like wolves - every man for himself. Tried many but they are kept separate, they have their own company.

At the election a man who only recently lost his passport and is now engaged in its restoration, do not go, "What choices about what you say to me that they?" Skeptical he looks and the latest trends of the Belarusian lawmakers. While the state scratching their heads over how to tax the citizens of alcoholics, bullies and parasites, most of them, including Anatoly, confident that nothing will come of it, "tax parasites - that I heard it, I know. Here [in the House of Night-Time - approx. Author] there are people of working age, although many without legs, lame: winter podmerzli or work once suffered. They are not employees. And indeed, it is hardly something to take the homeless out. This, of course, is their business, how to turn, but it is all too difficult ».

Despite its status as a homeless person, with the police rarely Anatoly not that the conflict, and even communicates: "The police do not bother. If you do nothing, they do not even pay attention. If not Buyan, obscenities do not swear, do not roll a drunk - they are all the same. Boldly go - go, they do not touch you, and you do not touch them. Well, if you're wallowing - take away ».

With the work of "black" Realtors he too had ever encountered: "This I have not seen, heard - heard, but not a single person who would have suffered from them, have not seen. Among my friends there are none. More family throws out into the street ».

Cherished dream of the vagabond Anatolia - to get into a nursing home, "Wow somewhere determined. Gather all the documents, I will try. The director is very helpful, says that even try, just the first time did not work. "

source

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting