Homeless Kolya

Cirrhotic patients Zabaikal'skii tramp earns up to 5 thousand per month "... Well, I earn when as - homeless Kohl with genuine joy looking at brought me a bottle of the cheapest cloudy" cocktail "in a half-liter pete, although he rejoiced more out of habit - drinking he can not - when 150 rubles, 200 rubles, and when. " Daily homeless by Nicholas near the shop "Souvenirs" are thousands of people. And "earnings" Uncle Kolya just found alms, which he cast into the left on the pavement battered hat. "When gold piece and an iron thrown, and when a handful of dirty things - totally unnecessary - 5 cents - says the old man - actually enough to my needs.
"Needs" for the homeless Chita some simple - bread, a couple of "soft" packs the cheapest dry noodles, cigarettes, and, perhaps, everything. Sometimes hot tea. Nikolai does not drink alcohol - doctors put a disappointing diagnosis - liver cirrhosis. Is it correct diagnosis, not being an employee of medicine is difficult to judge, but his eyes confirmed the disease - a dull yellow color - watch them frankly scary. The only thing that Kohl insists: "I would like to live a little, do not want to the light ...»

Nicholas was born in Chita, grew up in the streets Zhuravlev. Education - a carpenter who has worked and to a certain point of life. Further, as says my interlocutor - something fractures. Fired from his job. Gashes. Divorced. Kicked out of the house. Two daughters, who are now alive and Uncle Kolya, too, is not necessary. "Yes and no reason to disturb them, it is still going to die soon" - he waved to the old man.
Skooperirovshis with two-three fellow sufferers, homeless Kohl living in the attics of the same family houses on the street Zhuravlev. In summer, and in the street - he says - well, and in the winter anyway, many people know me from the old generation, and especially the attic is not being driven.
Comrade Kohli, Vitaly - quite a young vagabond, it is recognized that knows how to work, and the desire is there, but there is much work. Because also forced to dwell in the "Souvenir" earning what and how to have - a hand to bring, ask away.
Comrades recognized that the word "homeless" for them "kind of like an insult," but in fact another word not call them. Yes, we have no fixed abode, - where necessary, there will be. Now I would rather call himself a "whip" - says one of them. I think it's more bearable. The "homeless." Homeless - such as completely dropped to the bottom of the living man.
"Concepts" and "protection racket" in Chita no vagrants. "We do not seem to Moscow - is there a fake veterans of Afghanistan and psevdoslepye with lzhebeznogimi stand. Here, everything is easier - how many earned so much in the pocket and put. There were such cases of crime long ago, when "their" set. But it was in the 90s. And personally, we know about it only by hearsay. Homeless themselves did not have. And do not even planned. How many earn today - all in your pocket. Rather in the hat.
There are however cases, said Uncle Kolya when punks - the children of wealthy parents, but apparently did not give proper education to their offspring. - Suitable for a hat, which lies on the road, and that is urine unsubscribe it. "At the same joy rebyatni no limit, which is very scary, homeless adds Nick.
There are other - students, starving, asked to "take at least 10 rubles," or, for example, "travel". But everything is as usual fits and starts "Hello, do not count them for contempt ...»
As recognized "suvenirskie" homeless, often compassionate citizens put as begging cigarettes and fine food.

The most "lucrative" places in Chita for begging, homeless people find the area "souvenirs" store "Bird" along the streets of Lenin. "Pry" the central and old markets, it makes no sense - there were plenty of "their". Just as in any other category of workers and unemployed people - taxi drivers, workers of trade, the same homeless people - each has its own territory, as a rule - tried and tested for years.
By the way, using his group in one of social networks, I asked the participants to the question - "Are they Serve the poor, and you do not follow the rule - what to submit, still propyut? So, the survey results show that most, though not often, but throw extra coins in the income of poor people on the street. And that's where they get to the money - do not reflect the majority. This, as they say, is on the conscience of the persons themselves homeless. In any case, God bless everyone, regardless of social status.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting