Normal guy Stavropol

In Stavropol orphan girl pulled from the burning car, while onlookers watched quietly as the flames devouring the car ...

He writes the author of the novel Lavrukhin:

"Be careful not indifferent ...»

Nicholas Kwaku 24 years old. Almost my entire adult life was spent in an orphanage Nevinnomyssk. Unlike Eugene Onegin, the fate of Kohl did not keep, and beat. At age 11, my mother died Coley, and he was no use to anyone. The relatives did not want to take the boy to him and sent him to an orphanage.

- It was hard. Very. But I'm used to - sadly says the guy.

What is the Russian orphanage and raising children as there is, I think, to talk unnecessarily. Today in Russia, "orphan" - a brand. Prospects for the "excluded" the clearest Street, criminal gangs engaged in begging and theft, dope. Units are able to live a normal life after the hell orphanages. And not because of, but in spite of the environment, circumstances and with disgust the neglect of society.

Sipping bitter orphanage life, Nick was poisoned. Do not become a "socially dangerous elements", not frenzied, he kept humanity. His kind heart saved lives last week 17-year-old Ira. She was in a terrible car accident. A ride, driving a Woman, head-on collided with KAMAZ. Drivers and passengers killed immediately. Ira, who was sitting in the back seat, giving the mangled iron.

- I did not even realize that there are people there from behind. The car was beginning to burn and was nearly flattened - says Kohl. - Then I saw a girl in the back seat, opened his metal "vise" and pulled her out. Thank God she was still alive.

While Kohl price of burns and cuts took out Il, observers from passing cars stood and watched. Some filmed on mobile phones.

- No one even moved - Kohl affected the human indifference.

Ira was taken to the hospital Kochubeevskoe. Doctors miraculously rescued the girl.

- She scalped iron, - said the chief doctor CRH Edward Kocharov. - It was bleeding heavily. We dragged her from the world. If it was brought later, all could have ended sadly.

Kohl's is very worried about Ira and often visits her in the hospital.
Photo: NTV

Homeless hero

Ira pulling out of the burning car, Kohl did not know that saving lives is the same orphan like himself. One lonely dragged from the flames more, until the herd looked Action-movie called "senseless deed».

- Now it is better, I went to see her yesterday. She was in the general ward - says Kohl. - Exchanged phone numbers. Tomorrow I'll go back to it.

Speaking about Ira Kohl worried. My question is, I do not whether he fell in love, boy laughs.

- He's a very lonely, - says Olga Shiryaev about Kolya, which the boy lived. - It has long been looking for a soul mate. And then fate itself gave him a meeting with Ira. I do not be surprised if the story will continue. However, they have nowhere to live. Kohl also formally homeless. The government has not given him shelter.

Like any orphans, Cole put social apartments or 715 thousand rubles for the purchase of housing. Due to some bureaucratic formalities guy did not want to put on record as the need in the house, and when he proved his right - put in place a 180-m.

- To the pension, maybe I get my corner - sadly joked Kohl. - And while I'm dependents.

Nick is dreaming of his home and family. And how will lead his farm and will no longer think of what to eat and where to stay.

- I really love horses, - says the guy. - Even jockey working in Cherkessk. At the first opportunity I breed my stables.

But while dreams remain dreams Koli. He is trying hard to become a "normal member of society", but the society he indicates his place. It is 180 th.

- Kohl, and you used that made a heroic?

- Yes it was - as if reluctantly responsible guy. - Three years ago, a similar case was under Circassian. He pulled out of the burning car two guys. Drunken were. Almost burned.

Kohl speaks so casually, as if the hike is about. He does not consider himself a hero. He was just a good man.

- I do not need any awards. The main thing that Ira is alive and unharmed.

I'm not talking into the phone. I would like to shake hands with Cole, Stavropol normal guy to see the horrors of the orphanage, but remains a man.

The machine, which was Ira ...
Photo: NTV

via Kp.ru

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting