Homeless Paul

On a tip from the newspaper PROgorod, I went in search of Novocheboksarsk grove homeless. (specific location, I will not tell you, sorry) .Pogruzhayas deeper into the woods, I heard a dog barking - that means that I'm going in the right direction. Prior to the homeless shelter I had to go another 100 meters. Vagabond named Paul Simon. On my arrival he reacted quite calmly, just asked who I was and why I'm here. Questions were answered reluctantly, and the study of its site does not interfere.

13 photos, the source

3.Bomzh Paul built a hut in this place 2 years ago. All this time, in any weather he was here, the home for more than a day left. Pavel former prisoner, said that first served for the murder, and then corrected that sat for a fight. Passport lost. Relatives tried to forget about it and no longer remember, and did nothing to help.

4.Zarabatyvaet Paul begging, hands cardboard packaging. With the money stored products to the eyeballs, to reduce the number of outlets in the city.

6.On life is not particularly complains already used. His territory arranged the good Paul, started the dog and cat sheltered.

9. In the dugout store all you need: water supplies, wheat, batteries, candles and salt. Lack of anything Paul did not feel.

Posted in [mergetime] 1335739755 [/ mergetime]
All.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting