Three marriages and three divorces the prince made out of tales Three ploughs of Zolushki

Czechoslovak (and later Czech) actor Pavel Travniček He became famous all over the world after the release of the film “Three Nuts for Cinderella”. The 23-year-old actor played Prince and looked very organic in this role. In a beautiful, cheerful and reckless guy who really seemed like a real prince, instantly fell in love with thousands of girls. Paul’s personal life has always been very busy.

Today's edition. "Site" I will tell you more about this actor. What connected him with the Cinderella singer in that very fairy tale? Why were other actors dubbing him in Paul’s first films? What is his life and what is he doing these days?

Pavel Travniček was born a future actor in the Czechoslovak town of Cavalry on October 26, 1950. And Pavel grew up in a family of musicians, and from an early age, a lot was expected of him. He had a career in either music or theatre. But the film parents considered frivolous, these beliefs were later accepted by Paul. Not surprisingly, Travniček later entered the theater academy.

How did the actor become a prince in that movie? The fact is that the director of the film Vaclav Vorlicek very scrupulously approached the selection of actors. The role of Cinderella was given to 19-year-old Libusha Shafrankova. Beautiful girl, but with a strong character, who always acts in her own way. The director was pleased with the approved actress.

View this post on Instagram

Publication by Televízia JOJ (@tvjoj)

But the Prince had to look longer. Vorlicek wanted to see on the screen not just a beautiful, but a dazzling couple. “I need a young Alain Delon. Not otherwise, the director assured. But at first the search was tight. Dozens of candidates were good, but did not produce the desired effect.

As is usually the case, an accident has intervened. Vaclav Vorlicek, being a teacher of the film school, once went through the thesis of students. His eyes fell on the photo of one of the graduates. Wenceslas was watched by the one he was looking for the lead role - a young graduate with burning eyes and a dazzling smile. This guy was a young Pavel Travnicek.

And the director was not confused either by Pavel’s monstrous Moravian accent or his inability to ride a horse. “No problem, retrain and teach,” said the Director. But in the end, Travniček never got rid of the accent, and another person spoke for him on the screen. But the horse riding Paul mastered. He could not allow Libuche to be confident in the saddle, and he did not. By the way, Shafrankova rode horses since early childhood.

Posted by Bianca (@period.dramas.lover)

The success of the film fairy tale was a resounding success. Cinderella was far from as obedient as in the original children's fairy tale. She dared both stepmother and prince. I rode a horse and fired a great crossbow. The prince was no good either. And on the screen, this pair really looked great.

People usually like to think of things that aren’t. When watching the film, many suspect that between the main characters not just sympathy and played feelings, but something more. However, neither Paul nor Libuche commented. Only after many years Travnichek admitted that he and Shafrankova really were in love with each other.

Posted by @fillmss_

“Yes, we were in love. While the crew was working, we ran away to the winter forest and kissed. It was terribly cold. I remember it was 20-degree cold, and I was filming in thin tights. But Libuche and I kept each other warm, the actor recalled.

However, the novel ended with the filming of the fairy tale. Soon Libushe Shafrankova married Josef Abrgam, with whom she lived in marriage all her life. And also played in fifty films, including the melodrama “Cola”, appreciated by the “Oscar” and “Golden globe”. Although for millions of viewers, she remained in the memory of the very young Cinderella forever.

Posted by Fan Accountб (@strletinbourbon)

Pavel Travnichek and his busy life Paul himself did not hurry to marry at first, enjoyed universal love and walked in enviable suitors. It was as if he knew that family life would be difficult for him. As a result, Traniček survived three divorces, now he is married for the fourth time.

Publication by Pavel Trávníček official (@paveltravnicekofficial)

The young wife – singer Monika Fialkova (younger than 34 years) in 2017 even gave birth to the actor’s son. The boy was named Maximilian. Paul also has two adult sons from a previous relationship. Although to comment on relations with older children Travnichek flatly refuses.

Today, the 72-year-old actor lives an interesting and fulfilling life. He writes music, voices films, puts on television shows and judges music competitions. But theatre remains his main passion. And Paul with great pleasure puts theatrical performances, and also participates in theatrical musicals.

Publication by Pavel Trávníček official (@paveltravnicekofficial)

For example, Pavel Travniček In the theater musical "Three Nuts for Cinderella" plays now. As you can imagine, he is no longer a prince. He plays the role of King. I wonder if he remembers his first filming in the same fairy tale that took place 50 years ago?

Tags

See also

New and interesting