A stunning story about the Rottweiler, a pug, and a bossy wife

I was always afraid of large dogs. And it turned out that not in vain! Went out yesterday for a walk in the Park with his Cocker Spaniel. We met a curious couple: a hefty man with a huge Rottweiler. The dog was without a leash, and occasionally her boss beckoned, shouting: "Tyson, Tyson!". Indeed, looking at this edifice you would have thought that her relatives wormed himself Mike Tyson, very much like they were.

And so I let his dog, so he ran. He rushed right up to the Tyson-pitched barking just like the Pug on an elephant. The Rottweiler gave my dog a thoughtful look... and he opened his mouth, literally swallowing the head of my poor pet! Of course, the barking immediately stopped. The owner Tyson took this picture of a phlegmatic look and did not move. I'm in shock, favorite it to save it!

Approached this man and asked him to take his dog somehow affected, and it will eat my Cocker.

No, he won't listen, ' said the man, shrugging his shoulders.

— And who will listen?! in indignation, I exclaimed.

— Only my wife.

With these words the man took out cell phone, dialed a number and held the phone to his ear Tyson. From the tube shouts:

Tyson, such a beast! Spit that out! Well, spit it out, I say!

Scared Tyson already sat down, spit out my pet from the jaws and gone crazy shaking her head, ran away...

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting