We can't scream about love!

Talking about feelings is not necessary to speak. Because I'm in pain. You shout, and to me, intolerable. I have no feelings; never was; nothing of the kind was experienced; not sure I ever will; I do not know whether such feelings; Yes, actually just jealous (hurt can be for many reasons). But most importantly, when you talk about your good, in me it responds to pain. And usually in such cases I am. I also unbearable, and you dip me in my painful experiences.

To stop you from hurting me, I will remind you that happiness silently. Or say, for example, that about love must know two. Or declare with indignation that talking about feelings is childish. Restraint in the expression of feelings – that is the virtue. (Psychological trauma will find the belief that will protect it in the best way). In childhood I was taught not to Express their feelings.

The mother was not able, was not able to containerwith: to accept, to endure, to identify the emotions shown by the child. “Shut up”, “don't cry”, “learn to suffer”, “good children do not behave” – many phrases and ways imposed a ban on displays of anger, irritation, opposition, frustration, tenderness, love. Yes, tenderness and love too.

It just seems that all parents love their children, and all parents are happy to accept and give love. In many cases, the parents are traumatized themselves and from generation to generation transmit to the usual methods of contact.

The child demonstrated his love, brought her parents, but she was not accepted, not reciprocated, or worse, punished. Cold, dismissal, violence. “Won't do,” decided the child, and in adult life, chose not to show feelings. Deep in the human psyche settled conviction that to Express themselves – is fraught.

And you are expressing. And remind me of those unpleasant scenes from my childhood. I immediately become small and miserable. Why are you doing this to me? Stop screaming about his love!

Author: Lilia Ahremchik

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: pticavpolete.com/nelzja-krichat-o-lubvi.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting