If you can't give tenderness...

Cold women.Tracked how some women perceive men — a kind of double standard.

On the one hand, the woman thinks the man feels the same as she. On the other hand, when it is the actions in the relationship, she expects to take the initiative to be only a man.

For example, a woman expects the man to feel sorry for a wounded animal or a crying child as she is. Waiting for that man to share her experiences with feelings of guilt, regret, loss and so on. In General, a woman expects a man to be a living person.

But as for the relationship, then everything changes.In the foreground the belief that "man should". Must call, write, care, gifts and everything to show their feelings and the woman will graciously accept and through again to thank.

Better when a man leads the relationship and takes more initiative. Although if you ask men, many will say that the relationship should be a partnership that both people in a couple has to Express their feelings and desires. So men usually expect women's emotional response, waiting for warmth, tenderness, support. The woman, in many ways, and appreciated the emotions that gives to the world, and the feelings around her other people are experiencing.

Waiting for men displays of affection, women deny men the right to get feedback on those feelings.

Little exercise... I would suggest the woman to put themselves in the place of a man who is very active in the relationship, and the woman is mostly a passive position. What's it like to write, write, write, and open itself in the morning the phone is blank, on your posts the answer, then no, gently, to sod off, not particularly waiting for and very rarely are you thankful for?What it's like to be in a relationship where you care, but you at the copper penny, because you have to care and be responsible? When you give a support, and a time when you need it, don't even notice, because you have to be strong?

If I had a similar relationship, I would strongly wonder why they me. I do not deserve do I love this person? Not fighting for the unreachable object? And why I need so little of love?

And women often keep men on a starvation diet emotionally. They are often not used because it is so behaved men of their emotionally cold or distant mother. And women are not generous with kindness and affection, happens, precisely because they were not was a kind and loving parent in the family.

What I want to say? Deficiencies in emotional development should not be taken as the norm of interpersonal and sexual relationships.

If you can't give the tenderness to the partner, it is not because a woman needs to be proud or to be Queen, but because you can't give affection.

If you can't give emotional response to something moving in his address, it is not because a man should to win, but because you can not give this response.

In General, you understand. And he realized, I think, why constantly playing in one of the gates. published

Author: Lilia Ahremchik

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.facebook.com/masterskaja.dushi.Liliya.Akhremchyk/posts/1246839128741353:0

Tags

See also

New and interesting