Women love winners

You know it's great: “I Came, I saw, I conquered”? This phrase is very much male. If a man behave as a woman with all my being feels his determination and dedication. And it's fascinating.

A man can be very mild and wise, but his persistence at some point clearly indicates the male gender. Woman sometimes specifically checked for hardness of the testicles. Behind this lies the need for deep knowledge: “Can I trust you? Will pull if I can endure, if anything?”. And when a man shows himself valuable to women of quality is just a dream. If these qualities shows a close to her man, for her, such manifestations are clearly talking about his love.

Everyone found out what he wanted, decided, took in his arms and carried. No matter in what kind of cave, though removable, the main thing understood: this woman will be mine. This allows the woman to reveal her best feminine qualities – acceptance, tenderness, flexibility, gratitude. She doesn't have a man to push and guide, she still makes his love and respect to him, and he in turn does the rest.

Feelings are wonderful, but for women, it is important that the man acted. Therefore, his decisions or lack of decisions – or reinforce credibility, or kill. If trust disappears, followed by the love dies.

A woman who wants a healthy relationship, go for a man who expresses his feelings with words and actions. No sooner said than done, it's manly. It's all about liability, and hence the confidence in the stability of the relationship.

A woman who has not yet suffered, will choose a man who is in the feelings, doubts and experiences. He's not moving forward, and that calls into question the presence of a phallus. Neither here nor there, neither good, nor bad.... It's not sexy, and it's not attractive. If the little woman cried, she is in this story. Then another reason to suffer appears – I had to man up.

Looking for a manRaped by men

Personal Mature and loving woman to choose, who bypasses the other when cornering. He knows exactly what he wants. I want to believe this and for this I want to go.published

Author: Lilia Ahremchik

Source: pticavpolete.com/genschiny-lubjat-pobeditelej.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting