Gratitude is a talent

What is the Gratitude I decided to write about gratitude. About what it is. And want to start with the fact that gratitude is not polite "thank you", which we have been taught since childhood (though as it turned out later, not all were taught), this is not a commitment to those who have done something good and necessary. And the more gratitude is not a cautious desire to say "thank you", knowing that in response you must return it with gratitude. Will not return it. Returns what was "under"and if the urge to thank was fear, it will return, unfortunately, only he.

Gratitude is another.

And then what?

Some dictionaries write it – a sense of gratitude in others, that is, a sense of duty, respect and love for another person (in particular, expressed in the relevant action) in third thanks called emotional-logical phenomenon when feelings based on certain thoughts, and even write that gratitude is a sign of attention. To me the most appropriate definition seems to be this: gratitude is the gift of man, this is talent.

Moreover, someone that gift is (and remains) congenital someone acquired (returned) with experience, and someone is lost, and not starting to incarnate. I think so. So, first, we are all born non-violent upbringing and environmental influences, and endowed with many gifts by the fact that we are all, first and foremost, the soul. But then many of your gifts you lose, because you lose the connection with your soul. But more on that sometime later. And now about gratitude.

I have always been, in General, a polite person and never "greedy" to say words of gratitude, but the true meaning of gratitude as the gift began to open to me not very long ago.

It all started with the fact that I learned to understand the lessons from past experience how useful and educational, and not as a test (and anyone who does consider the life and experience punishment). Then came the desire to ask forgiveness from all whom I when-that wittingly or unwittingly offended. And I did it.

Further, there was a desire to forgive myself for not always caring and understanding attitude. After, somehow, the desire is increasingly to say thanks to everyone who brings me life, for their participation (and non-participation) in my life, for all that they have done good for me,because I clearly realized that no one owes anything to anyone in this world.

But if a man does something for you, then this is a great gift from his side.

And after all that I've come to understand that those words of gratitude which I sometimes spoke to someone (and really from the heart) – this is not something that comes from the soul when you start to feel gratitude as a kind of grace. What is it about?

Everything: gratitude for what you have and live (parents and Creator, has made possible the connection of those elements that created you, the one and only person on this planet), thanks for the opportunity to feel so, as it can only do you thank the people who were with you good or evil, for the gifts and "blows" of fate that you could comprehend and which led you to this moment in my life.

The moment in which you were able suddenly to fully realize how it all was and is great!!! And want at that moment to say such a huge THANK you for everything in this life... one that is not experienced within a short period of time in the form of insight. And the other as a constant presence in you as your breath and as nature.

We go through life, getting used to note the negative, to Express displeasure with the circumstances are not in our favor, sometimes taking something from other people for granted and not thinking about the fact that they have invested in to give us part of himself, his soul. And hardly anyone is not polite (although when than nothing at all), and from a deep understanding of how things work in this life able to give thanks and to rejoice in each day to note what you do not just have to be thankful for, and that cannot be taken any other way, as with a deep sense of gratitude and reverence.

Yes, it is a gift. And opens it when you finally stop, stop running through life and start seeing it for what it is conceived is clearly over: the order and state that allow you to assimilate all that is given is only good.

And only then begins this process of "interchange" with the World, when your life starts to come good, because this is the benefit you could discover. And understand how to deal with all the laws of the Universe and how everything is quite literally what filled you from the inside and from the outside. But the point at this stage is not in the exchange. It is that you live. Live thank. And do give is good. And this gift it is only getting bigger.

Yes, it is. As if all of this sounds (especially to those who are accustomed to judge and criticize) some trite and jaded, because the theme was not invented by me more than once announced. Only think that each is a little differently. So, for someone else can be more clear in my presentation. For example, about where to start the path to gratitude. And also that to open this gift to yourself is to re-learn and notice in my life, moments, circumstances, and people definitely need to thank. Then gradually, the gratitude will come into your life and your life will turn into good. published

Author: Marina Sergeeva

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: //www.b17.ru/article/76305/

Tags

See also

New and interesting