My daughter called and started chirping again, but I've already made a decision she probably won't like.

It is sad to know that there is a family unnecessary child. Sometimes it comes to the fact that parents literally abandon their child, because they want a completely different life. So did Marina, a woman who got pregnant by accident. What will happen to her daughter, you will learn later in the article.

Unnecessary child I raised my daughter myself. For my ex-wife, it was an overwhelming burden. Just an unnecessary baby she gave up almost immediately after giving birth. She wanted to terminate the pregnancy. But by some miracle, her mother and I managed to dissuade her. It is a pity that this did not affect the final outcome.

But I accepted my wife's choice and we divorced. Since then, I've been learning how to be a good father. And I thought I was doing really well. Marina grew up and got an education. She was a smart girl. And then there was the first guy in her life.

We didn’t have a relationship with Andrew right away. I didn't mind fixing them, but the guy just didn't want it. As a result, my daughter and I began to lose contact. If she used to share her experiences with me, now we hardly talked.

But that all changed when Marina came to me with a pregnancy test. She was 22 years old and didn’t want to give birth. But I knew the health risks she would face if she did. I didn't want to put pressure on my daughter. I just explained everything to her and told her I would accept any choice she made.

Marina has decided to give birth. Of course, the guy dumped her right away. That was too much to expect. Now there are more worries in our family. At first I helped my daughter, but she quickly joined motherhood. And I realized that I was disturbing my daughter more than I was helping.

Marina found a remote job, worked with the baby. After 4 years, I decided to move out. He left his daughter an apartment in the city, and he moved to the village. There I have a small house with a plot. I used to go here just like a cottage, but now I live. I just knew that living with me, Marina is unlikely to find anyone. I really wanted my daughter’s personal life to work out. I just wished her happiness. Who knew everything would turn out this way!

The fact is that Marina found a man herself as a result. I really don't know much about him. Just that he's almost 10 years older than my daughter. He has his own apartment, his own car. The man is serious and well-off. I thought it was the perfect match for Marina, considering she has a baby. But she doesn't think so. Or rather, it is, but there is a nuance.

Recently, I began to notice that Marina often brings my granddaughter to visit me. She's 7 and she's going to school. But now classes are often held remotely. Because Marina spent the Internet in my village, and Anyuta can study and relax here. I didn’t see anything wrong with that because I loved spending time with my granddaughter.

But recently my daughter called and said that she would like to keep Aniutka at my place for the whole summer. I didn’t like this situation more and more. These endless trips to visit me began when Marina and her new man moved in. And every time my daughter brought my granddaughter to me, it increased.

I decided to talk to Marina to be clear. It turned out that Anyutka absolutely can not find a common language with his potential stepfather. The daughter described everything in bright colors, then blurted out: “Dad, let Anyuta live with you.” Sergey and I want to have our children.”

This is another unnecessary child who raised it on his head! She didn’t see her mother, but she did. I was speechless then. The decision was not easy for me, but there was nowhere to go. The next time Marina called me, I knew what she was going to talk about. But I prepared for this conversation.

Said I'd take Anya, but we'd live in my city apartment. A child should not suffer because of his mother’s whims, change schools or say goodbye to friends. And Marina let her lover do whatever she wants.

Marina was very angry with me. He doesn’t want to be called a father after that. He does not see his guilt in anything. She generally believes that Ani's birth was my fault, because she persuaded her daughter to give birth then. I don't know how we'll communicate after all this. But more than anything, I feel sorry for my granddaughter. It's not her fault!

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? People don’t always learn life lessons the first time. The protagonist of this story again found himself in the same situation as before. It’s hard to imagine how he might feel because now he’ll have to raise his granddaughter alone. We wish him strength and patience.

Tags

See also

New and interesting