Digging in the beds, she heard a male voice behind her back when she saw who was calling her, almost speechless.

“And why would I marry? ? Alexey thought, but it was too late to think about it. The wedding registrar is already making a solemn speech, the bride is all in white, the guests are crying with happiness. He loved Marinka, but before Marinka there was Katya, and before that there was Oksana. And for some reason, no one in the registry office dragged him. He didn't understand how it happened. One quiet autumn evening, she just came in and said, "Either you marry me or I'm leaving." It seemed to him that the wedding was a trivial affair that would not change anything. But only now did he realize that it would no longer be.

As a result, their marriage lasted two and a half years. This is a good time for someone who doesn’t want to get married. Alexei really tried to be a good husband, but did not last long - went left. After the divorce, he got cold. It's about the Marinck he left behind.

Men who don’t know the answer to the question “Why am I getting married?” Marina grew up in a large family and knew how the world works. You have to fight for your happiness, otherwise. She herself enrolled on a scholarship to the university, she found a part-time job, she rented a small room with a friend in the hostel. I also managed to help the younger ones. Marriage with Alexei - her first love since school - the girl was encouraged by her mother. Mother believed that the relationship should only be serious, to the grave. With the kids and everything. Marina and herself. dreamedIf it weren’t for my parents, I would have been married.

In the end, Unsplash turned out as it happened. It remains only to be glad that with Alexei to give birth to the family did not work. It would be difficult to finish a magistracy with a small child in your arms. Marina was not so upset that they were no longer together as that he had betrayed her. A wounded female ego He could not recover from the fact that he found the one he liked best. Sometimes, on dark evenings, Marina even reproached herself for it. I wish Alexei had asked himself the question: “Why am I getting married?” And she only condemned a woman to suffering.

You shouldn't have pushed him like that. I shouldn't have dragged him to the registry office. And you could not complain too often. You know, I've been scattering socks all over the house. Some husbands generally drink and waste money on gambling.

And then in their small town, a sausage factory opened with very attractive salaries. Young professionals like her find it difficult to find a place in the profession. So Marina decided to start small and at least move to their rental housing. And for this it was necessary to do something more serious than part-time work in the library and in the department.

There she met Nikolai Vasilyevich – the second husband, with whom everything was already “real”. That's when Marina forgot about Alexei as something completely childish. Another thing is the director of the sausage plant, which fell in love with her at first sight.

Everything turned around and turned around very quickly. Here they go to the sea together, but she is already moving into his huge four-room apartment in the center. Nikolai Vasilyevich turned out to be an effective person, so he did not pull the weight for a long time with the proposal. It was only four months before he cried out. "I'm getting married!"And he got on one knee. Marina's mother was just overjoyed, even more so than Marina herself. At last, everything in my daughter’s life began to take its course! A gift of fate, no other way. But life had its own plans...

The next two years were the happiest of Marina’s life. She did not work at all, but only furnished the house, went with her husband to various events, went on vacation, read books and, finally, went on vacation. babysitting. They had a wonderful son and everything was beautiful. Until the truth emerged about why Nikolai Vasilyevich so hastily married her. Marina knew that he had a wife before her, but never asked why they had separated. No way.

One day her husband came home and asked her to pack her clothes. move back in with mom. He did not explain the reason, did not listen to her pleas and tears, but simply coldly and unflinchingly filed for divorce. Marina was desperate, but she wouldn't be herself if she didn't find the truth. She recognized her through third ears.

It turns out that in the life of Nicholas there was only one woman, whom he loved without memory. So much so that I could barely stay in my mind. His. first Twisted them as she wanted. And even though they divorced nearly eight years ago, she allowed herself to come and go whenever she wanted. Their last break came just at the time when the head of the plant met a young and optimistic Marinka. She thought it was love. But in fact, Nikolai Vasilyevich could not stand loneliness and just found a replacement. It was even rumored that Marina was not his first victim, just that he did not marry the previous ones. He would do well to ask himself, Why am I getting married? ?

Marina was very afraid, but not for herself, but for her young son. It is good that her mother took care of the boy day and night. Marina had no way out - went to work. So I went once every six months for several months, slowly accumulating capital. But I could not leave my mother yet, my son was too young to be left alone. It is good that he succeeded in it: he studied diligently, in everything. obey.

These few years before the transfer of his son to high school were very difficult for Marina. It was as if she had aged twice as fast. At the factory in Poland, she tore her back, and at work in Italy she turned gray prematurely. But now, watching her son come home from school, she couldn’t help but rejoice at what a good son she had. Of course, she could ask for money from her ex-husband, she could even sue. pride wouldn't let her. She wanted nothing to do with this adventurer. Time went by very quickly. And now her precious boy is entering university.

One summer evening, while digging through the beds, she suddenly heard a familiar voice calling out across the fence.

Unsplash - Marina, hi. Let it go?

She was her first husband and her first divorce. He also returned from work for good, but somehow found out where she now lives. However, in their small town it was not difficult. Everyone knew where he lived. ex-wife Director of the sausage factory. So Alexei found out about it, decided to look for tea. Looking around the house, he calmly suggested:

- Forgive me, Marina. I was young and stupid, I didn't know at all. Why would I marry?. Then I realized that I had never met anyone better than you in my life. I've been to different places and jobs, but now I'm a different person. I'll have a bigger house. And your son is already an adult, he will soon have to bring his fiancée somewhere. Let's get back to old age with you.

Marina's whole life flashed before her eyes. It's her Leshka! The one she teased at school. But he has already betrayed her once, who will believe him now? In the place of Marina, many would agree without hesitation. What do you think? accept the offer?

Tags

See also

New and interesting