A single product will help to stop eating sweets and to overeat! Minus 5 kg for a week easily.

"How to stop eating?" — here's a humorous question asked to me by a friend after the holidays. Marathon of gluttony has corrupted us, because you want the tasty, especially the desserts... Well, we loved sweets since childhood and was literally obsessed with finding the hidden mother in the cupboard the chocolate.

To cope with this harmful craving, it turns out, will help useful sesame! The seeds contain lots of calcium which is easily absorbed by the body. What's sweet, ask our dear reader? The fact that the body asks for sweets, when he does not have enough calcium!

In nature calcium to taste sweet if you put the strawberries in soil that is rich in calcium, she will be very sweet... I Present to you the exclusive recipe of sesame milk. One glass of this drink a day will strengthen bones, improve the entire body, will help to cope with the problem of overeating and fierce craving for treats!

Sesame monoconstituent
  • 100 grams of raw sesame seeds
  • 2 tsp. honey
  • 1 liter of water

Cooking
  1. The evening soak the sesame seeds in cold water for 7-8 hours. In some recipes allowed soak for 1-2 hours, but our milk will be much tastier if the sesame seeds will stay in the water longer.

2. Dump the water, rinse the grains a bit. Add honey and about a Cup of water. Start to grind grain in a blender until smooth. Honey, by the way, are completely optional ingredient: you can substitute a few dates, and you can cook milk and no sweetener.

3. Share of the remaining water and again mix well the milk with a blender.

4. Milk should not be too thick, the density can be adjusted by adding water. Great idea to add to the milk a pinch of vanilla!

5. Strain the stock through a strainer or cheesecloth.

6. The meal need not be discarded, you can add it to cakes, to cook the oatmeal cookies with sesame seeds. You can make a meal of sesame halva: only stir sesame puree with honey. It turns out awesome delicious!

7. The milk is obtained with a slight nutty flavor, tender, sweet. Such milk can be used for the preparation of cocoa, add it to your coffee instead of regular milk, cook the porridge on it... Very useful!

8. Regimen of sesame milk, in order to defeat sugar cravings, is simple: 1 Cup on an empty stomach in the morning every day. After a week you will notice incredible positive changes!

100 grams of sesame seeds will fill your daily requirement for calcium! And calcium this is very easy to digest. It is recommended to give sesame milk children: I son prepared this banana milkshake. He likes and is really useful for the growing organism, whose bones require constant strengthening.

Look at this short video the process of making sesame milk!

Sesame milk recipe which I learned not so long ago, that completely changed my taste preferences! Don't want anything sweet, even baking, which I doted. It really works! After a month of this health food you just don't recognize my body.

1 Cup sesame milk contains 7 times more calcium than a glass of milk. It delights! Share with friends useful prescription, they may not be aware of the miracle of the milk!

The author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting