In the past buckwheat was called "Queen of cereals", which is justified. Because there are so many vitamins, minerals and complete proteins
. It is steamed (fried) and green. Light green color due to the fact that barley is not heat treated and therefore in the Bud saved the life of the components, which is not true of the usual brown buckwheat.
"Live" buckwheat is gaining a lot of love among adherents of a healthy way of life, and not only. Why don't you take this valuable gift of nature? To enable useful properties of green buckwheat
revealed to you all its power, it must germinate before use.
This requires the least effort and maximum patience (14-48 hours). About how to do it, you tell the editors "Website"
Germinated hickatee need
- glass, porcelain or enamelware
- green buckwheat
- filtered or spring water
- First buckwheat several times to wash: add water, remove supernatant crushed pieces of cereals and other debris.
- Put cereal in a selected capacity. Important: a layer of buckwheat for sprouting must be done not more than 2 inches. Drink spring, filtered or other appropriate clean water so that the buckwheat was completely covered with water layer of 2 cm and Leave to soak for 2-3 hours.
- After this time it is necessary to drain the water and rinse again with cereal.Use sated or just rinse in the dish in which it germinated.
- Rinsed buckwheat on top better to cover with a damp cloth so it does not dry up, and the receptacle cover so that he could undergo the air. Put the groats to sprout in a dark place at room temperature.
- Shoots should sprout in about 0.3–2 inches and it usually takes about two days. But even small sprouts already indicate that buckwheat came to life and regained its medicinal properties. So after 15 hours of sprouted buckwheat can be eaten.
Useful properties of sprouted green buckwheat
- This product is recognized as one of the best suppliers of antioxidants and they are known to enhance immunity and inhibit the aging process. Studies have confirmed that in comparison with rice, which, incidentally, is also very healthy, sprouted buckwheat antioxidants contains 76 times more.
- Useful for overweight and obesity: regulates the level of cholesterol in the body and contains proteins and carbohydrates that are easily absorbed by the body.
- Organic acids: oxalic, maleic, malic, linoleic, citric, responsible for the acid-alkaline balance in the body and the bowels.
- Germinated buckwheat seeds contains very important fatty acid omega-3: prevention of cardiovascular diseases and atherosclerosis.
- Vitamins E and b group, which are necessary for normal functioning of the nervous system, haemoglobin synthesis and metabolism. Besides, vitamin E is needed during exercise and promotes the healing of wounds.
Important: to store sprouted buckwheat can be no more than 2 days. It can be eaten in this form as it is. In addition, it can be used in conjunction with other sprouted grains: wheat, lentils, barley. It is also a great addition to salads
, cereals, soups and vegetables. Well absorbed along with milk products.
Be sure to try to grow green buckwheat. Sure, the result will certainly please you. Share information about healthy foods with your friends!
Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author
Loves painting, ready to admire the pictures all the time! Oksana knows a lot about perfumes, well versed in fashion trends and will give odds to many well-known beauty bloggers. Her love of sport supported by sports category in sailing! Xenia prefers meat dishes, can not imagine a day without them. Favorite book charming girls — "the Emperor" Niccolo Machiavelli.