Green sprout buckwheat for Breakfast

Continuing the theme of different variants of wholesome Breakfast can not tell you about the green sprouting buckwheat. The first time I tried to germinate a year ago, after reading about the bulk of its beneficial properties and beneficial effects on the body. At first I thought that the sprouting process is very challenging and requires a lot of time, but actually it was not so. Over time I learned to do everything quickly and easily. Today I will talk about how to grow green buckwheat. In the same way, germinated oats, wheat and lentils, chickpeas. Proponents of a healthy diet and a raw food diet will also appreciate the green buckwheat sprouts as a nutritious Breakfast.

How useful sprouted buckwheat? It contains proteins, vitamins E, B6, A, C, D, P, F and many more. In addition, green buckwheat normalizes metabolism in the body, cleanses the liver and bowels, strengthens blood vessels, removes toxins from the body. Sold by green buckwheat is not in all stores, but periodic, it can be found in the departments of healthy eating and eco-stores, and sometimes on the shelves of the grocery Department near the usual buckwheat. In the grocery Department of cereal will cost 2-3 times cheaper than in specialized departments. Periodically there are on the Internet arguing about whether not a marketing course – a beautiful box with a great title IVF, but we have to enter we will not. Any green buckwheat sprouts well. For a start I advise you to try to grow a small amount of buckwheat to understand the process and taste the sprouts. It is better to start with 0.5 – 1 Cup of grits.

How to grow green buckwheat: the Groats should be thoroughly rinsed with cold water and massage the seeds to remove dirt and starch. It is necessary to wash up until the water is clear. This is important. Next, put cereal in a bowl and fill with water ( preferably take water from the filter). Leave to swell for 1.5-2 hours. Now, again rinse the buckwheat under running water to wash away the slime and all that stood out. After that, the buckwheat must be dried to sprouted and not spoiled. I washed buckwheat in the colander, shake off excess water, and dried on a disposable kitchen towels. They perfectly absorb excess water.

Pour buckwheat in a bowl, cover with a saucer and put in a dry place inaccessible to direct sun rays. Germination process started. Already after 8-12 hours you will see that the buckwheat has sprouted. Again thoroughly rinse the buckwheat very well and dried on the towels, put in a dark place. After 8 hours you will see small sprouts. Buckwheat already is, and can be again washed, dried and wait for 8-12 hours until a more long processes. Before eating bark should be washed with water. Summary: the first sprouts can be eaten a day after germination. Look, the seedlings will be like this:

For 2 days the sprouts will be long enough (photo below) and most useful, take longer to germinate buckwheat is not worth it. Can be stored in a container in the fridge for a few days.

I especially focused on the fact that buckwheat should be well dried, because wet buckwheat may begin to wander and be covered with a light mold on the sprouts. If this has happened – buckwheat must be disposed of. Often this happens in the summer when it is particularly hot weather. Therefore it is better to spend a few minutes to dry the buckwheat, than to throw away.

What is sprouted buckwheat? Can be used with natural unsweetened yoghurt, cottage cheese, berries (fresh and frozen as in the photo above) and fruit, sweeten with honey or bitter chocolate, add to salads and smoothies. It is worth noting that for best utilization of buckwheat must be thoroughly chewed, however, as any food.

Source: thefork.by/prorashhivaem-zelenuyu-grechku-na-zavtrak/

Tags

See also

New and interesting