Dish Spanish Jews, delicious! Crunchy sugar pellet.

Almojabana! It's not a spell: the so-called sugar-cakes, which I could not resist and made. Not the diet dish, still, and flour, and sugar, and butter. But it's like all homemade! Rather enjoyed the insane aroma of baking and fun of the cooking process...

Blessed is the expression of a man who tries for the first time this crispy wonder! I read somewhere that the historical homeland-prescription — Spain, prepared the sweetness of the Jews living there. They know a lot about baking, of course!

The recipe cakes in tohokingdom
  • 200 ml of water
  • 50 g butter
  • 50 g of vegetable oil
  • 130 g flour
  • a pinch of salt
  • 3 eggs
  • 5 tbsp. sugar
  • ground cinnamon

Cooking
  1. The ingredients are simple! For sweet scones we make the dough similar to choux. To home-made scones turned out wonderfully, choose good products: the importance of quality butter and eggs, eggs to take home.

2. Boil water, add butter and vegetable oil. I prefer to cook with olive oil.

3. The butter melt in the water — remove from heat a saucepan, add the water flour and a pinch of salt. Stir the dough with a spatula.

4. Now to intervene in the dough 3 eggs, gradually, slowly.

5. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper, brush paper with vegetable oil. Spread the dough on the baking sheet evenly.

6. Precipi thickly on top of cake with cinnamon sugar! If you are not too keen cinnamon, or suddenly she wasn't at home, you can just sugar. It will be very tasty anyway!

7. Rosy, crisp, sweet! With cold milk, hot cocoa, coffee, juice... Shatters instantly! Delicious scones this recipe is very good with children.

The received portions are enough for two, most likely. It is very good cake! I like the hot. but I heard from a friend that her family prefer the cakes have already cooled down.

Lacasa to health, and with gratitude remember the website "Website"!

Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author

Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting