Crunchy sugar cake recipe

Almoyshavena! It's not a spell. It's called that. sugar-cakeWhich I could not resist and prepared. Not the most dietary dish is still flour, sugar, and butter. But everyone at home likes it so much! Rather, I enjoyed the insane aroma of baking and the fascinating cooking process.

Blessed is the man who tries this crispy miracle for the first time! I read somewhere that the historical homeland of the recipe is Spain, so the Jews living there prepared sweets. They know a lot about baking, of course!

Recipe for cakes in the oven Ingredients
  • 200 ml of water
  • 50g butter
  • 50g vegetable oil
  • 130g flour
  • pinch
  • 3 eggs
  • 5 tbsp sugar
  • ground-cinnamon

Preparation
  1. The ingredients are very affordable! For a sweet cake, we'll make a dough that looks like custard. And flatbread It turned out perfectly, choose good products, the quality of butter and eggs is important, it is better to take homemade eggs.

2. Boil water, add butter and vegetable oil to it. I prefer to cook with olive.

3. When the oil has melted in the water, remove the pan from the fire, add flour and a pinch of salt to the water. Stir the dough with a spatula.

4. Now gradually add eggs to the dough, without rushing to mix.

5. Cover the pot with parchment, lubricate the paper with vegetable oil. Spread the dough evenly.

6. Put sugar and cinnamon on top! If you are not too fond of cinnamon or suddenly it is not at home, you can sprinkle the dough only with sugar. It'll still be delicious! Bake at 170-180 degrees for about 20 minutes.

7. Rouge, crispy, sweet! With cold milk, hot cocoa, coffee, compote... It's blowing away! Delicious cakes. Children like this recipe very much.

The resulting portion is likely enough for two. It's a very nice cake! I like it best when it is hot. But I heard from a friend that her family prefers this pastry already cooled.

Enjoy your health and remember the site with gratitude "Site"!

Tags

See also

New and interesting