Walked called. True story, the end of which will leave you with your mouth open!

The website tells a fascinating story of life, the character of which is very, very... Well, read for yourself! Out with the family to Cyprus. It was fun all — the sea, apartment, fruit, ice cream... But at some point I decided I needed to experience something unknown, namely, to walk alone, without his wife and children. And that's when, nakupavshis in the first half of the day, all went on a quiet hour, I (of course, oboznachenie the wife) went to the rental car "walk".

Drove away from the village, began the mountain, they grew taller, the vegetation is almost gone, and suddenly a very beautiful oasis. I drove closer. It turned out, there at the foot of the mountain there is a monastery, and at the very top is a military unit (next to the border with the Turkish zone of occupation).

After visiting the monastery, where there was not a soul, I decided to walk around. And so there was a beautiful olive grove, just no words. Silence (except for periodic wild cries hoarse voices from the edge of the tower, apparently in Greek), heat the olive trees, a brook in a snowy forest...

I walked not know how many, after St. Petersburg's rainy grayness everything was so bright, warm and beautiful! In all the excitement I was ready to ride, skipping through the dry grass between the olive trees, shouting and laughing (and maybe jumped, don't remember). But now, feeling the approaching heat stroke, I decided to head back to the car.

And on the edge of this beautiful olive grove I see a Billboard turned me back. I think what Cypriots are limited people, how could spoil such a beautiful oasis Billboard. What people don't appreciate the beauty that is around them! And yet these constant cries from the border towers... come Out from the grove, walk around the shield and read the inscription in white letters on a red background: "Danger! Mines!" ("Danger! Mine!")

Upon returning thought to amuse the wife told her. Wife stared at me. I've never seen such a sight.

via pikabu.ru/story/pogulyal_4511359

Tags

See also

New and interesting