Drawings of mouth from Steve chambers

A true creative will not be able to stop any interference, including various illnesses. Thus, the English artist Steve chambers from childhood suffers from arthrogryposis, because of which his arms are underdeveloped and are almost devoid of muscles and joints of the legs almost motionless. But this does not prevent him to paint a wonderful painting, holding a brush with his mouth.

"To keep the brush mouth for me as easily and naturally as for you to hold a hand a spoon. For me it is not difficult, as I grew to no what the other is not used" — says a 50-year-old Steve. Learn how to create paintings using his mouth he was helped by his grandfather, with whom they conducted lessons and who helped him when something did not go. First, Steve drew only with a pencil, but over the years found their special technique in which he combined watercolors and colored pencils.

Moreover, since 1985, Steve is a member of the international Association of artists who paint with their mouth and legs (Association of Mouth and Foot Painting Artists worldwide), which has about 700 members worldwide. The Association holds support artists with disabilities, provides training and helps in the sale of paintings.

Source: /users/559

Tags

See also

New and interesting