A cake that "Site"
today offers to cook, impresses with its simplicity and downright magical taste! Pārsla translated from Latvian "snowflake". The name is quite justified: every bite of this dessert melts in your mouth like a snowflake on the palm.
Simple and delicious sponge startingbalance biscuit
- 120 g flour
- 4 eggs
- 120 g of sugar
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- cocoa powder (for sprinkling)
Ingredients for cream
- 200 g of cottage cheese 9-15% fat
- 100-120 g sugar
- 250 ml cream 33% fat
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- In a large bowl whip eggs, gradually adding sugar.
- Requests the flour, mix it with baking powder, salt and vanilla. Small portions podmesa bulk mixture to the egg, make sure weight lost volume. The batter should be of medium thickness and smooth.
- Baking dish (approximately 20 x 30 cm) cover with parchment paper and brush lightly with oil. Pour the batter into the pan and spread over the surface. Bake cake 10 minutes at 200 degrees.
- To prepare the cream, mix the cheese with sugar and vanilla. Using a blender turn the mixture into creamy cottage cheese without lumps.
- Chilled cream whip with mixer until thick, then mix them with the curd mass.
- Ready the cooled cake cut into 2 parts, the edges of the trim. Yes. On the bottom cake put 2/3 of the cream, cover with second Korzh. The top and sides of cake grease remaining cream. Sprinkle the dessert with the help of a strainer cocoa powder and place in the refrigerator to soak at least 2 hours.
To ensure ease of making this cake, watch the video!
Magical butter cream, airy cakes and cocoa creating an amazing Symphony of taste! Yes, the diet will have to be postponed, feels heart, that one piece will not do business...
If the cake "Parsla" came you taste, tell your friends about it!
Marina Artemova Loves to photograph the beauty of nature, enjoys handmade. Son Vanya had taught the mother to cope with any household tasks effortlessly: Marina knows how to get the most stubborn stains and to clean the house in minutes. Interested in the most acute, various life issues, never remain aloof from what actually matters! Favorite book Marina — "gone with the wind" by M. Mitchell.