- 250 grams of sugar
- 250 g flour
- 4 eggs
- 200 g sour cream
- 100 g butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (slaked vinegar)
- Walnuts - to taste
1. Mixer lightly beat eggs with half the sugar, beat the remaining sugar separately with the softened butter.
2. Combine all together, add sour cream, stir, add flour.
3. add to the bulk of soda, slaked with vinegar, mix well. Form grease with butter.
4. The resulting dough is divided into two equal parts, one to add cocoa mix.
5. Put two tablespoons of dark dough, then in the middle of gently put two tablespoons of white, so alternate. The picture is made with a knife - holding the strip from the edge to the middle of the pan.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes