Carnegie in Russian or Azbuka reasonable egoist

We must clearly understand that the criteria of rightness and wrongness are public mechanisms to bring people to predictable forms of behavior. With its help, the society corrects unwanted behavior in society.

That person suffers greatly from his originality when he lives in society, condemning any deviation from the established society norms. But, if that same person gets in a society in which, on the contrary, these deviations are encouraged, it will be appropriate to its surroundings. And as a result he will be happy without violence over its nature.

So real, reasonable egoist smash into the Board, but will find its the closest to the ideal desired one, place in this world. He will not be afraid to experiment and find.

I hope, my dear reader, now that you will agree that there is nothing inherently bad and originally good in human behavior. So any human desire, any desire is acceptable and does not carry anything bad. What is important is how and when they are implemented! A suppression of any desire is often manifested in the form of psychosomatica.

If you boundless will to realize your desire, then society instantly "catapultae" you. You, as a real, reasonable egoist it is necessary?

We're all human, and nothing human we should not be alien. Not interested — Yes! not desirable, Yes! But in any case not ruthlessly depressed!

So real, reasonable selfish cool enough to relate to public morality. He will be with her just enough to not "tease the geese". The criterion of truth do your practice!

Chapter summary

Real, rational egoist will achieve in life is much greater than altruist rude or selfish. An altruist always elicits suspicion: "What is he spreading? What he harbors inside? What can we expect from him?" And the behavior of the present, the reasonable egoist it is understandable and clear to others. So trust him more.

Real, reasonable selfish all their actions said, "Yes, here I am, with all its advantages and disadvantages. I'm not hiding anything and nothing not trying to suppress! I mean you no harm!"

And I can quite definitely say that your problems are not related to an excess of selfishness, a lack of immaturity.

When I thoroughly analyzed my actions, I came to the conclusion that I act and behave like a true egoist. However, all the other people do it, but only a few recognized themselves in it. My difference from them in that I am also intelligent and selfish.

I hope that in the future I will be able to stay that way — hardcore and sounds selfish. And it seems to me that by doing and in doing so, I become great altruistic than those who loudly claim it.

Real altruism and the ego are two sides of the same coin.

Making and in doing so, I become a great Christian than those who fervently prays, observes posts, but the case will not deny myself the pleasure to dig a hole to the middle.

I'm not taking away bread from the poor, not because you want you want, a because in your own eyes I become something resembling a hyena. In doing so, I will become like those assholes who despise and do not believe in people.

I don't get women at any price that you want, not because I'm not a man, a because it is absolutely not what I would like to get from them.

I want to improve myself and not trying to make people as happy as I am. And this is not due to the fact that I'm hard man, and I don't care about the rest.

Attempts to improve others to anything good will not result — improvement is possible only in case, if the person himself seeks it. Only self-purification will lead to the fact that everything around us will become cleaner.

The world can only be changed by your example!

Improving personally, we are thus raising the bar of excellence in the world. And this is the only way actually able to make this world more comfortable to live in.

Real, rational egoist will conduct a thorough inventory of all the values and many of them are or will discount or throw it in the trash! But many of those that seemed harmful and nasty, he would be happy to contribute to your "Golden Fund". And put to those places where they will serve him at "full speed". Merck, for which he will reassess his true selfish needs! And, in principle, the inventory should be carried out regularly, as is done in the offices of the institutions. So that human activity was consistent with the pace of life and the changes that are inevitable in it over time.

source

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting