Orthodox ABCs and comments

Inasmuch Az atheist, forgive me, faithful - I equally indifferent flow and denominations. Periodically, all are ridiculous.

This time, annealed Orthodox.
Pictures from the network, and comments - my.

Plain cover of children's books with a religious orientation.
The truth is not completely clear floor creatures and the appointment of some red springs, climbs out of his ears.
Red sidelocks?
The wings behind the back make it clear that it is - an angel and angels - sexless beings.

God.
Authors stihoplёty clearly hinted that the Orthodox God - is one. Who, then, pray to the Vikings if the Orthodox - the pagan Odin?
Sad red-haired bitch ipalniki and the dark-haired boy due to the smell of cocoa in the bright light of a half moon-drenched meadow with the muzzle of a lion patients with hepatitis Drobotenko.
Bluebirds swoop out of watermelons and cantaloupes, growing on a branch on the right.
In verse I swear I will not, I will note only that the Lord of all the cosmic forces - is not Darth Vader.

Calvary.
Next picture should plunge the reader into the little horror or turn into a maniac, inasmuch as such a colorful description
"By the cross He was nailed big nails
Innocent blood was shed streams »
backed by instructive
"This is to thee, and night and day" should not leave the child on the side of hammers, saws, kitchen knives and other objects causing profuse bleeding helpless victims. Additional information / f "Scary Movie," "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" and so on.
I will not say anything about the central figure, but the top is clearly visible bright sun black and red with the effort being continuously flies by the hero and do not try to help him. Expressed 6 tentacles suggests that a new subsistence Ktuhli or octopus - mutant.
The inscription on the cross suggests that the illustrations and the author was suffering memory loss and the inability to copy the letters.
On page 11, a believer can understand that depicted a lance and a second lance attached to it with a sponge soaked in vinegar, but the image of a spear with the sponge looks like a shadow of the spear and sponge, sponge damn !!! Foam is not garbage, which the ancient washed eggs, and a shapeless piece of sea animal ...
For kids who are interested in the size of the nails and the volume of barbed wire - an educational program at the top of the page 11.

Eucharist.
What is important to know a child who can not read? Correctly! The word Eucharist. Not enough to be completely happy.
Fedor Konyukhov with his wife and two children folded their arms and wait, and when they otevharistyat of the Gold Cup.
In verses - again about eating the body and drinking the blood, which is undoubtedly a beneficial effect on the little maniac. Upstairs - glamorous headgear by which to distinguish those who have read the alphabet.
But at the bottom, so forgive me Orthodox.
Ram with cross and halo. I in shock. Holy blameless ram?

Iodine.
Satanist funeral service his grandmother, having prepared the sacrificial black cat?
No.
The boy drank iodine and resurrects grandmother prayer?
It can be found in the poem, which reads on the next page.

Iodine.

But the multitude of diseases
Iodine, however, is useless!

But. If a trap - you can drink iodine, and if mandavohi, trepak, urethritis, genital chandeliers - then iodine will not help.
But what mortal who picked "bouquet of Leningrad»?
The answer gives the ABCs.

All medications stronger - prayer
Cutting off evil razor
Heals all diseases,
even resurrecting the dead.

Now look left and see that the head of the bed is almost empty three-liter jar with iodine. Grandson, I think, has recovered from granny to death, and now praying for revival.
Will or not - does not give the answer Alphabet ...

Well, the last letter of the alphabet - J. selection over!

Complete freedom for stihozhaberov ... To begin with "I" can be replaced by "Yuh."

Ytozha speaking - nobody would suggest a child read this alphabet.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting