ABCs before and after

Interesuyuyas paganism always come across such obvious facts like: "Old Church Slavonic, the language of ancient Slavonic translations from Greek, which were made by Cyril and Methodius in the middle of the 9th century." And so everywhere. I tried to find an alternative, and that's what happened!

The most basic thing for the people is its language take away from him his speech and there are no more people. On this basis, we have long started to lose it, and then himself. From 147 beeches Vseyasvetskoy ratification, there were only 33. But Vedrus were brilliant people, even those crumbs that are left can bring us back to the ancestral knowledge, you only need a little to think, analyze, and then all the information will come up in the poverhnost.Tak ABC was encrypted in embroidery , songs, dance drawings, paintings, fairy tales, rituals, the meaning of which we do not understand, but we continue to do on the machine: our whole culture was permeated by the great Merit of the Slavs. Even the word alphabet (az, beeches), is the first two letters of the alphabet, and he was replaced by two Latin - alphabet (Alpha, Vita) that there is no treat our bukovam.Vseyasvetskaya charter dates back to the 30 century BC ... More in the caves present America have been found recording Vseyasvetskoy literacy.

All this lasted until the 9th century AD Cyril and Methodius is not concocted a shortened version of the alphabet.

At the beginning of XVIII century Peter I reformed azbuki.Trudnye for writing the letters have been replaced by so-called civil font. This kind of letters with little change, we now use.

In 1917-1918, there was a new reform of the alphabet have been excluded "yat", "Izhitsa", "graphite" and "er" at the end of the word. What is this letter, and why they were banished from the alphabet?

Vseyasvetskaya ABC

Alphabet revised Cyril and Methodius

The upper part of

Lower

Under Peter I

Well, the current version of

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting