New law

Well dear, our State Duma adopted the same law to protect the feelings of believers ... The most I have baptized Orthodox, particularly religious do not suffer, that is, prayer know, but the Bible to rapture do not read. Everything is good in moderation.
Only here there is one "but": if you (Orthodox men) think it is our feeling you are going to defend it sooooo very misleading. 99, 99% was made in order to protect the carpet many prayers. It matured in the society, spit and mother passed "carpet priests." For example, I live in the district of Welcome, we have it "religious complex." To build a synagogue, an Orthodox church and a small Orthodox chapel and a huge mosque. And nothing and let everyone goes and confesses that his heart desires. However, every Friday I shit on the street is almost impossible to drive Khachaturian t. To. The cars are parked there to give your guests a Muslim duty. Again, not so bad (although I personally as a resident of the area prohibitively annoying), during the "Eid al Fitr" when sheep slaughtered in ghazals (at best), and even on the lawns in front of houses, that's when all ass, comrades !!! < br /> And now with the new law, and I can see how after several matyugov selected from residents, motorists who can not get to your home, from the police on duty near receive fines of several hundred thousand, as He was insulted by a religious rite.
That somehow ... less complex and the photos will be what is going on during religious kovropokloneny.
7 photo.

Incidentally the reference to the law of the law "defender»

Synagogue

Orthodox chapel

Orthodox temple

Mosque

Generally no comment = (

Posted in [mergetime] 1372673926 [/ mergetime]
Absolutely everything)))) Kick)))))

Source:

Tags

See also