Goodbye education, Hello, Pedagogika

Unable to cope pedagogy with children, even though you are bursting. In one children's song says: "Children, little scat! Science with you beating, beating, and all the way, You a lot, and I have one." And if we do not create another science parent-child relationship? Personally, I believe that the necessary science Pedagogika. Пαιδός – in Greek child and nόμος – the law, the science of the laws between children and parents. In the literature there is a description of the insane number of laws of pedagogy.

Upon closer examination of the wording it appears that most of the laws are irrelevant. As a rule, the wording of the so-called laws of pedagogy are the personal views of the author, but the essential connection between the phenomena they do not smell, and therefore cannot be laws. When you read them, my ears hurt. Ambitious authors – Einsteins beloved, beloved to tears without any reason called them laws.

Some so-called laws of pedagogy have only the name, but do not have language. What they say, nobody knows, even the author himself. And only part of the wording is indeed the law, in particular, didactic laws. Teachers made the mess, so let him do it, and clear up the mess. Clear pedagogical Augean stables, I do not intend, even if I get rich. But back to our sheep, to the laws of pedagogiki. The laws of pedagogiki

The first law of priority, Training the child how to live creates a certain functioning in the world. In the first investigation of the law of priority of the Main task of parents is teaching children different life skills. If the parent would not, could not teach the child different life skills or trained antisocial acts, it error corrects the first school and then a prison. The second law of priority Level of organization of a child's life determines the result of its development.

A consequence of the second law of priority If the parent is not involved in the organization of a child's life, let expostulates on itself. The law of common sense child Rearing, based on the sense of proportion, creates a positive kind of person. A consequence of the law of moderation Excessive strictness and severity, excessive love and care, neglect form a negative type of personality of the child.

Law the form and content of the Result of parent-child relationships due to the form, which cloaked the contents of the parent solutions. A consequence of the law of form and content the Main task of the parent as educator is to find successful forms of content that it communicates to the child. The law of bifurcation points bifurcation Points of child development give rise to the transformation of the parent-child relationship. A consequence of the law of bifurcation points of parent-child relations – discrete.

An important task of a parent is to identify bifurcation points of child development. Recognize the point of bifurcation is to quickly change the attitude to the child. The act of copying the Result of education due to personal example of parents. The investigation of the law of copy To a parent may say to a child, the dominant education will still be the behavior of the parent.

The child does not believe, and said he believes the eyes. Believes and copies of the parent. The law of the carrot and the stick the Formation of a child is determined by the system of rewards and punishments of the child. A consequence of the law of the carrot and the stick, the Stick must be big and thick, and knotek – small and thin. The law of the authority Managing the child in direct proportion to the level of authority of parents.

A consequence of the law's authority When the parent will gain authority in the child, then he will become omnipotent like God.

The law family of theater Quality of parent-child relationships due to the repertoire of songs of life performances, the distribution of roles between parents and children, set the Director's script of the life performances.

A consequence of the law of family theater Main difficulty is finding and further cast positive plays and scenarios, the implementation of the winning roles.

The law of membership in the family Membership in family gives rise to rights and obligations.

A consequence of the law of membership in the family Can do nothing, do not perform any family duties, but then I do not consider myself a member of this family.

The law of barter, the Rendering of mutual services generates a certain level of parent-child relationships.

A consequence of the law of barter is the Result of parent-child relationships defined by the quantity, diversity and regularity between them.

The law methodology, the Variation in approaches to child, parent principles, methods and techniques produces different results of education.

A consequence of law methodology To skillfully to raise a child you need to have an Arsenal of alternative approaches, principles, methods and techniques. That includes the concept of "child"? The child is not the only son or daughter under 7 years old, this teenager, and the boy and the girl until, until they started a family. As a measure of art, living art, effective education is impossible without knowledge of its laws. Children and parents are subject to the laws of pedagogiki. The laws of pedagogiki govern parent-child relationships.

The laws of pedagogiki reveal the mechanism, the cause and direction of changes in parent-child relations. The laws of priority, the law of measure, the law of life theatre and the law of barter find a deep connection in parent-child relations. The laws of pedagogiki are the boundaries of its action. When activating the driving forces of the processes of interaction and communication between children and parents between the laws stimulated and deepened.

Upon termination of the driving forces of the processes of interaction and communication between children and parents between themselves, the law suppressed, and thus completely removed their effect. The object of pedagogiki is the law, the regularity in the relationship between children and parents. The subject of pedagogiki is the problem of parent-child relationships. My followers will formulate categories, the methodology of science pedagogiki. Why you need to know the laws of pedagogiki?

To establish fruitful parent-child relationship, to prevent gross errors in parent-child relations. Knowledge of the laws of pedagogiki will allow you to better focus, to better understand the characteristics of children is more fruitful to raise children. On the basis of the laws of pedagogiki can not only explain the behavior of children and parents, but also to predict the effectiveness, success or failure in the parent-child relationship, can scientifically manage and regulate parent-child relationships.

Parents, guided by the laws of pedagogiki to the highly significant nature. I want to remember my parents. My parents were teachers, who gave the school 90 years of hard work. Thanks to my mother Skorodinskaya bass Abramovna, who raised in me a huge trudosposobnosti. Thanks to my father, who was born exactly 100 years ago, Reitblat Abram Iosifovich who made me love the book. When I was little monkey, did another trick, dad told mom, "It's your education", and mom in turn dumped the blame on the Pope: "No, it's your education."

I then looked at the disassembly and decided: when I grow up, I will definitely create pedagogico that greatly facilitate parent share. As you can see, I am honestly fulfilled.

The founder of the science of pedagogiki Efim, Reitblat

Source: globalscience.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting