Shalva Amonashvili's opinion on distance learning

The self-isolation regime has dramatically puzzled people and changed their lives. Adults work from home (or are worried about lack of work), and at the same time they are under the same roof with children around the clock. How to use this time correctly? Let us learn the opinion of the famous Shalva Amonashvili on this score. It is not for nothing that Amonashvili's pedagogy is so popular these days, and it is the child who stands at its center.

Pedagogy Amonashvili “Self-isolation puzzled us. No matter how comfortable the house we live in, it’s hard to be locked up even in the mansion. We are used to meeting people, shaking hands, hugging, looking into their eyes, talking. Without this, life is unthinkable. And if after all this we have to bypass each other, so as not to catch something, it will be some kind of dog's life, ”Shalva Amonashvili is sure.

At the same time, the teacher hopes that we will be able to learn a lesson from this situation, learn something. And if we master technology better, we can make the educational process more perfect.

“Distance learning needs to be flawless. Today it is needed because of the quarantine, but there may be other reasons. And if, for example, a child gets sick, it will be right if technology comes to the rescue. I pressed the button - the teacher appeared, saw the student, the communication began. "

“Another thing is that when I stand next to a child, my warmth and cordiality are very close. When we are at a distance, then I can distract myself from the screen, the child can get up and go out. Telecommunications are fragile and can break at any time. To keep a child's attention, he must be interested and important what is happening. "

“The educational process is necessary for the formation of neural connections, so that a person becomes a thinking, seeking, understanding being. You also need to develop human qualities, without which life is not life. To do this, the child needs to see his peers, whisper, have secrets, be friends, quarrel, fight. Without this, the taste of life disappears, ”Amonashvili says.

Learning Approach “Gaining knowledge is a lot of work. This requires physical, spiritual, and mental efforts. Every drop of knowledge is the labor of millions of people in past centuries. I enjoy being a teacher. I treat children with joy and love, and this is a guarantee that they will love me over time, begin to perceive what I bring them, ”the teacher is sure.

“A good teacher can sit under a tree, sit next to the children and teach them the great sciences. His charm, looks, conscience, love of life - everything matters. How can one who does not love life teach children? What can he teach? His science will turn out to be useless and even harmful for the child. "

“It is necessary to change the approaches to teaching children, to change ourselves. New children do not fit in the old pedagogy. They are what life will be like in the 40s, 70s and 80s of this century. Maryivanna's 100-year-old pedagogy will not be useful ... "

“Today's children need love and beauty. We need a fascinating educational process, an interesting teacher . This is much more important than standards. After all, standards are restrictions that are invented so that the child does not go beyond the standards. "

“Now every family is being tested. And if we really love each other, then this is an opportunity to show love. Read books with your child, listen to music, play. It is upbringing that is a priority in life, everything else will wait, ”Amonashvili says.

Indeed, when parents are always busy, they shift their parenting responsibilities to the school. And at school they declare that their task is to teach, not to educate. As a result, will we get a generation without upbringing? And who, then, will these young people become?

Shalva Amonashvili sees no problem in the fact that a child can wean himself from school. The problem, he said, begins when the parents go to their rooms and go about their business, and the child is left alone with a computer or smartphone.

Tags

See also

New and interesting