7 books of Shalva Amonashvili, is a must read for every parent

Presents the life and work of Shalva Amonashvili is dedicated to the development of classical ideas of humane pedagogics, the approval of the pedagogical consciousness of the concept of "spiritual humanism". These books are addressed to a wide circle of readers – parents, teachers, educators. They will help You better understand yourself and your children.

The book "How to love children"

"I realized that children should be loved not only beautiful, but with a deep sense of responsibility for their future, they should love with all her life, we must love them constantly. And it means – to take care of them, and each of them, to delight them with tales about the "bright future" and to inhale in them the courage to fight against the darkness, teaching them to build themselves, to improve life for themselves and for others and to protect her."

This is the conclusion of the author sh. a. Amonashvili, who made an attempt to make sense of his rich teaching life with a purpose to trace the origin and formation in it of love for children.

The book "Without a heart that understand?"

With a trembling Heart, dear Colleague, I invite you, believe in thin Heart nuggets of new understanding of the Heart – the Central organ of our spiritual and physical entity. I read from Books of Wisdom: the Heart is given to us for the higher intercourse, the Heart is the infinity, only the Heart gives immortality, the Heart is the throne of the Highest Light, the Heart is the weapon of Light, the Heart is the key to the future, the power of the Heart overcomes everything, the Heart knows the world's pain and knows the rays overhead, the concept of Heart and Culture are indivisible, when we talk about Heart, talk about beautiful, the Heart is the Palace of the imagination, the Heart thinks, the Heart affirms, the Heart unifies...

The book "Faith and love"

It is a collection of parables, stories, fairy tales, pedagogical essays. They are imbued with Faith and Love to children, to people, to life. In them the reader will touch the wisdom of humane education.

The book "Hello, children!"

The manual reveals the experience with six year old children in school. In it the author summarizes the results of his educational activities, his observations on the formation of the personality of the youngest students. The book is written as a short story and reflection of the teacher, became organizer of the exciting school life of kids. It reveals the psychological characteristics of this age group, the specifics of the content, forms and methods of education and upbringing of six-year-olds.

The book "confessions of a father"

This book was written and published in 1980, when my son pate, to which I confessed, was 16 years old. I suggest You it almost unchanged, except for editorial changes and table of contents of the individual parts. But You will be interested in what he is — my son is today and has changed our views on education. To this end, I found it possible to give You the information in an "additional pages", which are placed in the text. Thank You that You opened this book. I would be glad if it will help You in the education of their children. Before You big life romance. I wish You good luck.

The Book "Truth School"

Every Child is the bearer of new life. Every Child is a national asset of the country and the state. Every Child has the uniqueness on Earth and throughout the Universe. Each Child has their path, their destiny. But every Child — every every! — needs education, education, enlightenment of heart and mind. But if he will not be surrounded by decent caring adults, then there is a strong likelihood that he will stray, become miserable, may be harmful to society person.

The book "my Smile, where are you?"

"The deeper you learned I have children and a professional teacher's life (and this life is boundless), the more outraged I textbooks on pedagogy: they somehow didn't feel I love and respect to the teacher and to his students. In them I don't find such a passionate call for the approval of the wonderful things in life and to the knowledge of life, how passion is directed to them, the kids and I along with them.

These books — in the past, and modern — I proofread the "scientific" information about some of the dried traditional authoritarian concepts, techniques, principles, methods, laws, and similar things, that pull me into the swamp of formalism and indifference, external well-being and show off.

Shame and fear: WHAT are we passing on to their children, the Children inherit intelligence through the maternal line

They are trying hard to persuade my conscious and subconscious to violence, so strict and rude. And doing it on behalf of science, which does not tolerate the slightest objection. However, in practice, many of my colleagues, I see how helpless and groundless are these seemingly scientifically proven and specific didactic and educational skeletons."

We wish You a pleasant reading!

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: /users/15106

Tags

See also

New and interesting