Fish tomato on a bed —best fertilizer

Fish tomato on a bed — not a focus and not an April fool's joke!

The ancient Indians for their culture underlay the whole fish. It is on ancient drawings displayed, and words passed down from generation to generation. Once there was even a program about a tribe of Indians that not only enclose the fish in plant culture, but also spoke to her before that for a good harvest!

So the followers of the ancient traditions in their suburban areas at each hole before you plant the seedlings of tomato, put the raw fish. Well, not necessarily a whole fish, you can put chopped fish or debris. Yes, seedlings is not directly on the fish to land, at first its a little priporoshit ground. There is even a sign — if you do it on a full moon — the harvest will be the envy of all around! And the plot may be your personal to do (after all, spit on worms fishermen before the fishing rod throw))
It seems that there is no special secret, "the secret influence fish" for tomatoes is not is organic matter, phosphorus, potassium, and iron, and magnesium. We also have useful fish))

My aunt in Kaliningrad all his life puts in the hole for a tomato in a fish-herring or pours one matchbox fishmeal. Says tomatoes that is why all strong, no infection does not take them, and very tasty. At her cottage I was not, but in the winter its reserves saw exactly the beauty I was before this harvest hoo, how far!

So here's a little secret for a large country family. Try it! And autumn will share observations and results!

Source: www.7dach.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting