Envy as it is

Envy is not good, ugly. Envy is a shame because we were raised? But, hand on heart, envy is a no-no, and knocks at the heart, at the sight of a new and expensive car of a neighbor, or the news that NN again went on vacation to the Canary Islands... "I see this slender bitch who is younger than me ten years, I hate her, because you feel like a man, who never look. Objectively, I can weigh 85 kg, and 65, but I never lose weight because I feel so".

In order to lose weight, you need to become a different person. Envy is much easier.

Envy is not good and not bad. In my opinion, envy is the signal light, it draws attention to the place that hurts. To the place where I feel inconsistent, unworthy. Envy shows me that there is work to do.

When not satisfied with not only your today, but the prospect of its development (weight, income, career), then in relation to the object of envy subconsciously thought creeps in "I am never going to be that asshole, this bitch, this bitch, who this, and not me."

Example: you're an ordinary employee of the company, and your classmate, whom you've been competing in the school — the General Director of holding. You lost him in this race. You lost forever, and you feel that you are insolvent. It is also envy.

Absolutely no matter the fact that your standard of living meets your needs. What your children are studying in good school, and the wife loved it, looks great and cooks well. You even earn more, and have all the objective indicators are better than one, one in which you, for my feelings are not consistent — it can make you deeply unhappy, and he a scoundrel and a villain.

Usually all these issues feelings, are unconscious. After all, any normal person understands that those bastards can afford to go every year to the Canary Islands, because they are scoundrels and rascals. And I'm very happy (and if unhappy, that's right), because I am a good person.

Sounds irrational. This is because these protections by default are not recognized, so does our brain. If we can recognize them (and some of us do it!), envy gave way to a purposeful rebuilding their lives. This is why no such nonsense is not involved. Envy is energetically more profitable.

In other words, envy is much easier, and work on yourself hard.

So I highly recommend – envy! These bitches and bitch, these vertimaster and blondes, this self-obsessed males and dumb nerds, all those who for no reason that in this life everything is so easy. And they may envy you so proud and proper, full of dignity and moral purity.

Not that it made you richer (leaner, happier), but it gives such a compelling sense of your entire existence.

источник:roytmaninstitute.org

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting