What is envy

What is envy? Envy arises at the moment when we compare ourselves with anyone. Compare yourself and the other person, and we begin to feel deprived, unworthy, not good enough. And thus we forget that we are absolutely unique. There is no such human as we are. We come into this world, and all our life is only our way. We cannot and must not be such as all. We should not want what to please everyone.

It turns out that experiencing jealousy and comparing ourselves with others, we reject your uniqueness, your divine essence. We start as a record scroll in my head the idea that I can't do something, something do not know, something you do not have, so I'm not like that, not decent, not right, stupid, not pretty, fat, etc. So envy to belong to one of the seven deadly sins. This feeling robs us of vital energy we begin to think poorly about yourself and that person you envy. Envy makes us want to hurt another person, that he was not so happy and did not cause us suffering for its success.

Envy engenders fears. Some people are afraid to be successful because I might lose friends, who will envy them.The woman may be afraid to be attractive because girlfriends and other women will envy her beauty and wish evil.

I can give many examples of how jealousy poisons our lives. But I want to tell you how to better cope and how not to envy others. What needs to be done to smooth the energy consequences of the fact that someone might envy you?

If you notice from the envious glance of another woman (for example, you realized that she was jealous of the fact what's your coat), mentally imagine this woman dressed in a fur coat is more expensive and more beautiful than yours, imagine that she's happy and joyful, mentally send her a bouquet of flowers and your love. And you will notice what you have in mind will be gone the fear of what you envy and the fear of what could happen something bad.

In case, if you are someone jealous, then say to yourself, "Cancel, cancel, cancel".And instead: "I can do that too. I have all this will be coming soon!" Mentally send the energy to your desires and goals. As a result of the energy increase as you and the person you first have envied.

Jealousy, in particular, occurs due to the fact that you may have beliefs related to the fact that resources are limited, and all in all not enough. If you live out of state, that the universe is abundant and rather just wish and all your wishes be fulfilled, this feeling of inaccessibility all the best will, and with it will disappear and a feeling of envy.

источник:svetdushy.ru

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting