Envy the rottenness of the bones

Envy the rottenness of the bones — once said King Solomon of Israel... Why? What lurks in this expression? Let's think.

Have you ever been jealous? Oh Yes, today I will explain like this:

• Your friend bought a new car from the salon, and You still go on the subway;
  • Your close friend got married, although You're much prettier than she is.;
  • Neighbor "otgrohali" renovation, but You still live in a rented apartment;
  • Lisping friend made on TV, and You with the ideal speech sit at home;
  • Lyuska husband always wears flowers, and Your man never shaves...
It is now easier to answer the question, isn't it?

In connection with constant growth of technology, we have more opportunities to observe the lives of others: VK, FB, Insta, YouTube, periscope... People in search of happiness, subscribe to those whose lives they would like to emulate, whose things to own in what environment to be in. They think they see everything... But really only what they are allowed to see.

In my seminars I like to say one sentence: "Behind every great man, is daily hard work". It turns out that when we see success, whether it's a beautiful figure, a photo of which is constantly flickering on his page in the network, or the publication of the countries he visits, people have the desire to get the same thing! Right here and now! Don't have to struggle... if it is Not similar to the crime?

Because of the constant comparisons of my life with others, leaving us the most important thing is to enjoy every day.

Tell me honestly, what do You feel when you see the success of Your friend? Becomes embarrassing, right? Immediately begs the question: "why do I do wrong? What have I done?"

This is common questions... And the answer is obvious: You are no worse! You deserve the best! Someone just bother You a little more... Based on this, there are 2 solutions:

• Genuinely happy for another, and noting: "If he did, it will turn out for me." In this case, You will not disturb your peace and quiet, and will direct their minds to the search for a better solution to achieve this task.
  • To look with envy at the success of others and slowly die.
When anyone becomes envious, it is spiritual and physical degradation. Why? Because jealousy, like ropes, ties all his thoughts and movements. Nothing left but to sit and judge the success of others, finding excuses for his inaction.

Dear reader, if envy has crept into Your heart, try to deal with it all on their own! Block incoming negative thoughts! Otherwise, "the rot will get to Your bones"... the Constant comparison of yourself with someone settled in us a sense of dissatisfaction and their achievements. Life becomes gray and disabled. Lost all hope... If not to deal with the emergence of envy, she creates in man the dark thoughts that, in turn, lead to dire consequences and disappointment...

Parable: The Window

This idea is well revealed in the parable Svetlana Kopylova "Window":

Was in the hospital in ward one
Two grievously sick man.

One at the window was lying and the other
At the door, where there was no light.

One is constantly in the window looked,
The other is just to paint the door,
And the one at the door, wanted to know,
Pro-life behind a window another.

Readily the first patient told
What we see him from the window: — There is a quiet river, wooden pier,
And walks along the shore of cat.
On the blue sky, floating clouds,
Bizarre as animals,
Sit on the dock there are two fisherman
And with his grandson walks the old lady.
And so every day something about the forest fairy
Told, something about love...
The other neighbor no longer even there
Believing themselves deprived.

He was tormented by anger and envy grew,
Eating it slowly,
He could not understand why was
Here is injustice.
One day the neighbor at the window he fell ill,
That didn't have the strength to straighten up,
He began to choke and couldn't even
To the button of his reach.
At the door, the neighbor could press the button
And call the nurse,
But it is not pressed, and left to lie,
Closing his eyes hard.

The next morning the nurse came
The b & b to change for deceased,
The neighbor asked, and she helped
To take this very bed.
When he comes through the window finally looked up, the neck twitched Vienna:
He saw instead of what they wanted — a Blank high wall.
He was shocked and told my sister,
About the quiet, clear river,
About fairy forest, about the wooden pier
And sky curly sheep...
– Oh, if he saw sister said, –
All his life he remained blind. –
Why?..– here was decisive. –
Yes, it to comfort you tried...

What's the last line... tears welling. Let's be people of quality, who rejoice in the victories of others and reach your goals! Take care of yourself and don't let the jealousy overwhelm You. published

Author: Andrey Rudenko

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook and in Vkontakte, and we're Classmates

Source: 5sfer.com/20753-zavist-gnil-dlya-kostey.html#main

Tags

See also

New and interesting