About relationships, love and liberation

Eighty eight million six hundred eighty five

For several years I not looking in any serious relationship. More precisely, they just don't happen. I will not intentionally tie them and I do not suffer from their absence. This, of course, normal. At least from the point of view of centuries-old human values. But for me it's just a fact, the circumstances in my way.

From time to time I get asked the same questions about relationships. They are, of course, ask girl to have this more interest. Between us sparks the following dialogue:

— Don't you want a relationship, love, care and warmth?

And I answer:
Love is that by which this world continues to exist, is what glues all the parts of this world together and gives a meaning to human life. It's a warm shade that people singled out of its spectrum to add it to all of life's colors. This is a special spice that makes a delicious any dish.

My companion like that. Involuntarily POPs up inspiring feeling and more interest:

— Well, so? In what then business? That's great!

— Yes, great. — I confirm. — People, without realizing it, every moment it collects the world. And love – his main binder. Individually, all the things the world is meaningless, but if you glue them – the meaning appears.

These words, I just throw wood on the fire. And then add:

But my way is opposite of this.

— How is it? she wonders.

— And that's it. Me at this stage of life are not interested in peace. I set out to look beyond it (though it sounds quite rude). And while attention and energy are concentrated on keeping the world and its meanings and values – a chance to see the beyond void. You know?

And I add:

— I sometimes have a desire relationship. I'm not running away from this desire, but won't follow him, just watching him. And usually I see if you just watch without interfering, then it disappears by itself. So pop trends of the past, which in me are still many. If the old desire not to support, not to give them power – they go the same way we came.

The desire of the entire universe narrows to a single object. And it creates a strong internal pressure, from which the person seeks to get rid of. He does it consistently the same way in fulfilling this desire as his own, putting him in your expectations and enjoying its fruits. I leave the desire to unfold himself, without makeup and claim the result.

Desire is like a seed. If in the past you gave him a big dose of energy – it probably will grow. And if you start to water it again with their attention – will give relevant results. If not, either do not grow or fade. In either case, my job is not to interfere, allowing everything to happen.

And if suddenly it turns out that a new relationship if they themselves are formed (and this usually leads to a chain of unavoidable circumstances and tangible flow of energy), so in the past I gave this desire is a great force – so be it. If not, be it.

I don't mind and other option. While the birth of a long-term relationship during this period, it seems to me highly unlikely. On the one hand because I have not many clues associated with the relationship. On the other — it's just the opposite vectors. My hooks fall off. The knots came undone. And I let that happen. But the relationship is as a synonym for "communication". Not that I avoid, just at the same time and to bind and to loose will not work.

Women feel good. If you can not tie a couple of knots, zerodiv men affection, it will never hold, it will not play human games. And a woman pretty soon finds out, not having been in a few situations, expected reaction.

A woman needs a man. And the one who ceases to be connected with the world sooner or later will be quite a draw. Exactly.

And to whom it such is necessary?

Hard to imagine a woman taking a man in this stage of your life, knowing (or guessing) that all human ideas about happiness, relationships and love in his eyes have no more value than Twitter of a bird outside the window and a Cup of tea for Breakfast. Nonetheless, it is difficult to know that he sees your games and roles, not sharing them with you. Even though outwardly their wins back. It's not easy. The more one makes no warranties and specific time period.

A woman, someone who is willing to be there when you're going through it, or still does not understand with what face, either she's a Saint, or close to it. Or another option: it's just your mom. She's not even aware of what is happening, accept you and such. If only you well fed and healthy.

The fact that most awakened have passed this period alone is not a rule. But there is a vital logic. In this period, new nodes are not tied. But if and tie, loosely, and not for long.

It seems that in Japan, saying: "One hair of women capable of holding an elephant on a leash". And I will add: apparently the whole world rests on women's hair. And if women suddenly disappeared, then one most men would have died from helplessness; the other, as big, from depression and loss of all senses; and the third, a small number, would have reached liberation, honestly taking both things as a given.

In India the God Shiva is regarded as the patron Saint of those who seek liberation. Why? Because Shiva is the one who destroys the world. And with it the illusion. And it's not something that should happen in the end times and what is happening every moment. This world is going moment to moment and is destroyed. It makes each person. Unconsciously. On the deepest level. And the one who decided to be free, one day, cease to collect the world anew.

Liberation has a price that must be paid. And the price is all. All. Including love, harmony, happiness and any future. And it's not about external actions, but about the psychological letting go.

Liberation is the extinction of the wave. Wave lost in the ocean. The energy returns to the source. Form to formless. Temporary to the eternal.

Source: alter-world.net/2014/12/24/ob-otnosheniyax-lyubvi-i-osvobozhdenii/#more-3074

Tags

See also

New and interesting