Tibetan gymnastics To-In for the lazy— just 3 minutes and not getting out of bed

In Tibet, there is an amazing complex of morning gymnastics To-In, which can make getting out of bed and only 3 minutes.

In full gymnastics To -In includes 25 exercises, but in our rhythm of life to perform 25 exercises for too long, so the mini-complex includes a total of 5, but it will be enough to ensure yourself a good mood for the whole day.

Exercise 1
Carefully RUB the auricle thumb and forefinger and then with his hands. 10-20 rubbing fingers and 10-20 hands.

Exercise 2
Stroked his head with the open palm of his right and left hands, starting from his forehead to neck and back. 10-15 times.

Exercise 3
Follow the movement of the" washing my face with open palms". Move your palms up and down, grabbing the cheeks and temples 15-20 times.

Exercise 4
Sit down and cross my fingers, put the back of the neck. Try to recline your head back, overcoming the resistance of the hands 15-20 times the average rate.

Exercise 5
Sitting, lean forward and humps both palms RUB the lumbar region movements up, down, right and left hand moving in opposite directions. Start the movement from the spine moving to the side surface. Make 20-30 movements with slight pressure.

All these exercises stimulate the important points of our body, responsible for feeling good throughout the day. Most importantly, do not be lazy! published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: zdorovyda.ru/kak-za-tri-minutyi-podnyat-i-obespechit-sebe-horoshee-nastroenie-na-tselyiy-den/

Tags

See also

New and interesting