Money and spirituality

Money is something spiritual.

Money is life.

Without money in our society, no one can survive.

Money gives us the opportunity to survive.

© Bert Hellinger, German psychotherapist, founder of the method of “family constellation”

Money and spirituality are two completely equivalent to the wing. If a person prefers one of them, then a feeling of extraordinary flight of the soul from which we receive pleasure, just does not appear, it becomes impossible.

Why? Because nature, God, the absolute, the Creator, how would you want to call him, has arranged so that we live in a completely material world. Our task is to continue the race, to give life to new generations. We should be responsible for our children, to educate, to teach and to accompany them in this life.

If you have children, then, there is the partner, therefore, you are responsible for him. Our world is material, and if we refuse, ignore his rules, violating the basic laws of nature. On the other hand, each of us in the shower there is a certain momentum to the fact that this world is alive and everyone has their purpose. And there is something more that controls it.

We see that the world is existential and phenomenological, we know that the planet is spinning, heart is beating, and life goes on. And there is some reasonable explanation. But the need for spirituality was present in person as long as it exists on the planet. Accordingly, if you have to clean up some aspect of life, we cease to be complete, feel less full.

For me it is absolutely clear that people who have renounced the material world and chose spirituality, not as full as perhaps nature intended. If you left financial responsibility, went to the Himalayas, in caves, abandoned what nature gave you here, for me this movement is against nature.

One of my teachers told me an interesting case. The story was about a Christian revered cleric, who could not for a long time to die. And the saints know that if one of them can not escape easily, then there is sin that does not allow him to leave the world. Everyone was surprised if a person of this magnitude, what could he have sin? He suffered for a long time until the morning called her brothers and asked them to help him get back on his feet. When they held him, he looked at my body and said, "Forgive me, my poor donkey, you so much of me has suffered". He has committed a crime against the flesh, adhering to the austerity – didn't finish and had some sleepless nights.

Thus, if we go against nature, to some extent, are also criminals. For me, the material and spiritual sides are absolutely equal. And if a man says that success in the spiritual realm, but fails in the material, I think it is not a very harmonious personality and Vice versa. Fortunately, there are people who succeed in one region. I see that their development is much faster than those of people who, shall we say, rowing with one oar.

The difference between spirit and matter is like the difference between water and ice: frozen water is ice and melted ice is water.©Hazrat Inayat Khan, the Indian musician and philosopher, Sufi

published

Source: ishchenko.pro/dengi-i-duhovnost/

Tags

See also

New and interesting