Love has no boundaries

Question: How to repay yourself the need to return?
Response: the Need to bestow that stems from love, never turns off. You will never be able to say: "Enough!"
On the contrary, the more you give, the more you will feel the need to return.

Otherwise it is not called love! In love it is impossible to say: "Enough! But still – and then I don't like". If you say that your love has a border – then it's not love.

If you do not understand, ask your wife and she'll tell you. The woman feels that because of its nature.

The man wants to limit his love, because of its spiritual root is the power of anti-egoistic screen that says: "so far and no further, then I'm not ready to go."

And the woman who wants to feel his love, doesn't understand how she can be some boundaries. So inherent in our nature.

But the pleasure can never extinguish the desire to love – it only arouses an even greater desire. It is when you give your children, you can say: "Enough, I don't give!"
It is possible that you're just not able to give a greater and limited by outer conditions, but you can't decide what to bestow upon his children is the boundary.

Love supersedes all boundaries. We do not understand what true love is – we think it means to fill his own stomach.

But love is the fulfillment of another desire, the desire to fill the other.
And I feel like a stranger and that between us there is distance. But on the other hand, I have the need to fill it.

We are talking about the spiritual, not just about kissing and hugging. All of nature operates on this principle: the lack of both content and manages all love.

According to this principle, everything in nature is connected and attracted to each other or moving away. Only the force acting in nature, because the Creator is the force of love. Therefore, there is nothing but love and hate (which is love with a minus sign).

Love of neighbor is not a nice slogan, but the law of nature. To fill a desire for another means to feel above time, space and motion, all the limitations of this world, that is, to enter the spiritual world.This I attain eternal life. And I live like an animal and limited life of the material body in this world. published

Author: Michael Laitman

Source: www.laitman.ru/muzhchiny/13723.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting