Eat what give our indiscriminate or omnivorous

Human beings are omnivorous. Meat and vegetables... And a lot of different junk food...

Human beings are omnivorous. Meat and vegetables... And a lot of different junk food... Well if only it was about what is from the physical food. But the contrast is often present where it is not about the body but about the soul, about your own feelings and needs.

"She always put on me, guilt", "it shames me, "she says, and I'm angry at this," "it insults really hurt me!"... Stop! Guilt, for example, don't "hang" per person. Guilt can be swallowed together with some rule that someone gave you, and for the breach of which is punishable. Insults from strangers will cause a very strong reaction only when you eat the whole prigorny ideas about what the opinion of a person from rolling on offense, has a weight that is necessary to defend his good name in the eyes of the scum that... (add to taste). Unpleasant, bad taste — Yes, take and spit, then swish it around your mouth. Poisoned by anger and humiliation — then swallowed. Why?

The child consumes all these other rules in huge quantities, and it's difficult to blame for it — he really is all that is given, not able to distinguish. But we have grown up... What prevents say, "thank you, I'm not going to swallow your accusations, take them yourself." The restaurant we choose from the menu what you want. Not all, however. Someone is waiting for the choice of a partner, by joining it, because it is not clear what you want. And what's the problem? Order at random, try, do not like — do not eat, just remember that it is inedible. No, scared to make a mistake and lose money, afraid to get new experience. And someone will order an inedible dish, I will try, and will eat and choke — that God forbid others do not have guessed that you went with the choice. Or to "work off" the money spent, instead of having to admit — Yes, I flew with the selection. Or not to offend the friend who ordered this dish — you'll choke and crack up...

When lost contact with his "I" that is responsible for the selection, separation "enemy", they begin to absorb everything, any settings. Without having to their taste, and to understand, whether you like it or not. Giving up the right to shape their picture of the same yourself, from confidence to yourself...

— Here I had someone think something about my "sins", and I immediately feel guilty.
— You always take what you're given? Refuse the rotten Apple?
— Well, Yes...
— And why then take the rotten ideas? You can see that they are rotten?
— If you continue with this theme, it turns out that times me that Apple held out so you think it's edible. And I, like a good girl, eat it, even if I will feel bad about it. And shall strive to persuade themselves that it is useful.
— And say, "This Apple is rotten, what are you doing?"
— It's meant to insult a respected man! He knows better than me what's good for me! What if it's mom?

There are still persistent doubts that your choice is right. "I accept the decision, but I'm very easy to persuade, even push me not to." Like found the decision, have prepared their dish, but as soon as someone offers more — cast of their own, and eagerly dig their teeth into someone else...

Nothing wrong with that, that would be something to borrow from outside, no — in the end, without that borrowing we would have remained babies without consciousness and personality. The question is to determine: it suits me, and this is — no, sorry, I'm not eating that and may be ingested too. The only thing: trust your feelings. If poison from communicating with someone — what you eat is poisoned? If you feel incipient intoxication — you can always say: I refuse to eat your dish. It is very unappetizing to the taste. Maybe I am a bad cook, and my life does not cook very well and my cooking is still far from perfect. But from your smell like poison, and my failed attempt is not a reason to taste your poison... Take it yourself — once you offer it to me, you may think that it is delicious. As you refuse to eat what he offered me? Curious... Very.

But... swallow Poison, and then go to the poisoner for a new portion of poison. Because to deny "good people" is bad (I wonder who fed this idea to us in childhood?). Because you eat, and the more you nothing good to offer. Because you know nothing about cooking. Because your sense of smell is wrong, you need to be treated...

No wonder that it sometimes happens that in order to get rid of someone else psychological poison in the form of guidelines and rules, required even a real, physical nausea...

But it is better without the extremes. Starving is no better than omnivorous. Menu of our lives diverse, and tasty or useful (and they are sometimes bitter) meals prepared others perfectly diversify the diet. Enough to know what this menu is. published

Source: tumbalele.livejournal.com/tag/%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8%20%D0%B8%20%D0%B4%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%B8

Tags

See also

New and interesting