Healing Indian tomato soup
— 2-3 medium tomatoes
— 3-4 cloves of garlic
— ½ Teaspoon turmeric
— 1-2 teaspoon black pepper
— 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds
— 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Pour 3-4 cups of water in a pan. Chop the tomatoes and add to the water. Add salt and turmeric, bring to the boil. Leave to cook on slow fire.
2. At that time, as the tomatoes are cooked, fry black pepper and cumin until fragrant, then allow to cool and grind with a pestle.
3. Peel the garlic and coarsely grate or mash slightly.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the garlic and fry until Golden. Add the pepper mixture, stir and remove from heat.
5. Add derived to the tomato mixture. Continue on medium/high heat for 2-3 minutes until the tomatoes will not “collapse”. Drink a hot drink.
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©