Yoghurt cake with berries

Today's recipe is incredibly delicious cake, which is literally 5 minutes + 40 minutes baking. You can use any berries you have on hand, and in the autumn-winter season you can add frozen. This cake I prepared a few times to test the recipe — and each time it was delicious.Of those berries that I had I picked up black currants, blueberries and a little blueberry garden. It is now one of my favorite recipes. In order to measure out the ingredients in this recipe, we don't need kitchen scales, and will only need a measuring Cup. Let's get started!

Ingredients ( form 24 cm):

• 300 ml natural yoghurt
  • 1 egg
  • 300 ml sugar
  • 1 h spoon vanilla extract
  • 80 ml vegetable oil
  • 600 ml of flour
  • 0.5 h spoon soda
  • 300 ml berries
  • 4 slices of chocolate (optional)

Put to heat up the oven to 180 degrees. At this time, mix flour, sugar, vanilla, baking soda and then add the egg, yogurt and oil and mix for a few minutes, the dough became homogeneous. I did it with a spoon, not even using the mixer. Now with a knife cut the chocolate into pieces and add to the dough along with the berries.

Grease the molds with vegetable oil, put the dough. From the top you can put a few pieces of chocolate. Bake in preheated oven 35-40 minutes.

This cake can be cooked in the form of detachable make it easier to retrieve. The form must be high enough so that the dough is a little suitable in the process of roasting.

published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: thefork.by/pirog-s-yagodami

Tags

See also

New and interesting