Ten rules for successful Dating with a man

Waiting for you waiting alone and bored have time (and even a little despair), and princes all there. Don't knock on the door and don't pluck your phone calls. And suddenly comes to mind crazy idea – something to do in my life otherwise. For example, to change tactics, at least to come out of hiding and report, "Hey, here I am!".

So, if you want to meet a man:

1. Getting out of the house. Perfect – places of men's passions, but even just to walk around the city. Even if you don't want and laziness. Dress up, makeup – one that will rise up. Capri, knitted tank tops, flip-flops – in the furnace. These things competitive advantages are not created.

2. No need to go out in public more than two, if you want to meet. One friend – max. Three, four girlfriends reduce the chances to zero. First, girls in this case, a little self-absorbed. Second, one or two men with a group of girls to meet dares.

3. You have to be open to communication. Always. And to look around. Communication with waiters and waitresses, administrators, guards, and any contacts with people in the standings. Openness causes openness.

4. You have to be confident. Keep your back and look. And then curl the woman in the sack, you can't see it: what the street is like hiding, sitting at a little table, drooping shoulders and downcast eyes. So visible will not and no one can not influence. What kind of charm and charisma?

5. Not to smoke in places where going to meet. Really side look bad. Beautiful dress, long hair, regular features... took Out a cigarette – all the way melted. Yes, and most men don't like it.

6. It is necessary to show reasonable initiative. Many men are on the Dating. Their non-verbal behavior, they show it: postures, looks, gestures. But for some reason never make the first move, for example, fear of failure. In such cases, a slightly longer look and a couple of words about nothing. For example. “back I felt you looking at me”, “help to define the dessert please”, “what alcohol do you recommend?”, “have you ever been here before? good drama?”.

7. The human qualities of men can be tested immediately. For example, tripped, dropped something. If you do not moved to help, to continue the acquaintance is not worth it, no matter how attractive did not seem a man. You can also observe the ratio of men to others: ushers in the cinema, waiters, managers in the restaurant and so on, to assess his reaction to the treatment of others or the violation of personal boundaries: stepped on the foot, brought something not in time, touched the elbow. Education can be seen immediately.

8. Ask more than tell. Be the observer, and you'll get a more accurate picture of what is happening. In addition, of himself man likes to tell the most, so the meeting will definitely be successful, but for you – very informative.

9. To Express an interest in communication, if there is one. If not, change the sides. For example, a table, behind which crouched a girl sitting in front of her and crucified two guys. They are actively gesticulating and talking loudly, hoping to impress and attract her attention. It is clearly not enough reinforcement on her part. But the girl in no way shows his enthusiasm for the conversation or young people. And I could go out with a guy.

10. Do not build far-reaching plans immediately after meeting. Catch the fun of the moment! Good evening spent in good company is reason enough for you to explore.

Live with taste and pleasure, and the world will turn to face you! published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook and in Vkontakte, and we're Classmates

Source: pticavpolete.com/desjat-pravil-dlja-znakomstva.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting