And You check the phone of your man?

Tell me, my dear friend, do you believe that to check the phone from her blessed – is this normal? My observation of crumbling relations show that many women exactly what I think.

In this regard, I have a few questions.

Looking through the call log and the contacts list in your phone of your man or checking his messages are you want to search for? Confirmation of his faithfulness? Or confirmation of their assumptions about his infidelity? What will you then do with these confirmations have already decided?

You think: I caught him, pressed to the wall, he will repent, and I'm on the guilt will drive them even more confident. But he's such a scoundrel, may not repent. Maybe even to rejoice that finally the words don't need to choose – my wife she figured it out. That way cheerfully pack up and leave – and then another part of the apartment with a grab and you will be deprived of allowances. Well, that is if she is ready with her two children to live full, safe and happy life – then Yes, do decisive steps. Self-esteem is more expensive. And if you found something you were not intended, went nuts, and then started suffering the “I pull”, then why did you searched the pockets?

For example, the man is extremely family and responsible. True even (such are). All for his wife and children, all at home. He is in the house, and him in this house interrogation: “Where were you? Why you were late for fifteen minutes?”. And man, if the business is, it is farther from the normalization of the leaves, and day including. He will explain and if the wife is not appeased, then explain stop. Only the Treasury of anger and resentment will begin to fill. But the woman does not see it in their fears. And fear, as you know, big eyes.

Or suppose the man had a one-time sex. Perfect – somewhere in the sauna with friends, then no contact, no phone number. And the wife absolutely sure that everything is clean: its investigative actions did not prove the fact of “crime”.

But more often it happens, Men do not have enough adrenaline and emotions, and he gets adultery for raising vitality. That's when the phone and you can find interesting posts and Pyotr Ivanovich with a female voice. But! If you did it, so the family is really the problem. He stopped to clean the phone before returning home – is a bad sign. A man, of course, once goof – rolled up, forgotten. But if, in principle, do not care, then, most likely, and you as wife don't care anymore.

Here can conclude what reaction will follow, if you something strike on his betrothed. Even if fear on his part happened because of congestion, you will get nothing from it – next time he will be careful. Reminder in the phone, put myself, in the end, and to return home well prepared.

What actually come from? What would you do, if you do not control first, you can not prevent “a little sexy fun” of his men, and, secondly, you can never be sure, was something or not (regardless of the pristine purity of his phone and social networks).

The only thing you will get for sure – their own depression, and with all the power of natural female power immerse yourself in it. And this is your family life will break down further and faster.

Each person has personal space, and the transition to a serious relationship can not change. Most so – should not change. But many people have the belief that marriage certificate (or a Declaration of love) give one person the right to life of another person. I think it affects the illusion of ideal love, where two become one. But it is only with the mother was possible in the prenatal period. Adults live separately from each other, and paired, except for the common life and interests, they should have their own life and their own, not known to the partner, thoughts.

If a woman believes that it is in order to dig up the personal belongings of the partner, then it is most probably violated personal boundaries: she does not feel their own and no respect for others. Plus definitely no confidence in myself, which is most often associated with inadequate self-esteem. And there is no inner peace and acceptance of life. And the desire to control everything, reaching manic need, can talk about childhood trauma, where there has been betrayal of a parent of the opposite sex. And the betrayal could not be real, but only regarded by the child as a betrayal – for example, the father's leaving her for another woman.

In General, the woman should start clearing their psychological blockages, rather than trying to instruct on the right path of your partner and accuse him of mortal sins.

Ask, so, to let him get away with it? If you are active, it will not change anything. The trust to which you aspire, would not occur until you yourself are whole, complete, filled, confident personality. In this sense, I really like Tatiana Peasant: “Beast he goes to drink.”

Become a full-flowing river, and you will no longer worry, come to the animal to drink or not. He will walk somewhere nearby. published

Author: Lilia Ahremchik

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook and in Vkontakte, and we're Classmates

Source: pticavpolete.com/proverka-telefona.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting