Baker's Dozen unusual cell phones

It is unlikely now you can surprise anyone cell phone. They have any self-respecting citizen, and are sold on every street corner. Even phones from Vertu does not surprise nobody. Below we show you the ten models of phones, which have already made, will be made, or remain so forever and concepts. One thing we know for sure of their type in any jaw droop.

13) Concept phone Torbjorn Eriksson.
Company Eriksson seems to have decided to go back to basics and make the phone, like the old disk apparatus. Apparently, the technology drives have long been lost, so we had the old fashioned way - buttons. Well, it turned out very unusual, although it resembles the iPod-control system.
By the way, Sony, swallowed once a company has no Eriksson to this concept is not the slightest relationship.

12) Concepts of ModeLabs France
Frankly, I find it difficult to say anything sensible about these phones. That is, do not tell me that this is possible to communicate at a distance, I would never have occurred to talk to these devices.

The main feature of these phones in that they work without batteries. Solar energy, vibration, shaking, movement - that feeds them. A U-turn produces energy every time you open and close the lid.

Unfortunately, to find out what is the stage of completion of these projects, I could not.

11) The asymmetrical concept of BenQ
BenQ, especially after the merger with the German company Siemens, - one of the largest suppliers of unusual new products to market. However, to reach the market, not all projects and, in my opinion, this project will suffer the same fate.

Asymmetric model has a fully rotating screen, and you can install it directly on the keyboard, and then turn the mobile phone into a convenient video game console. But whether people agree to carry with it an awkward device just to play in the subway? I doubt it, because the project will already be competing not just with phones, but with the PSP, and it's almost unreal.

10) phone-bracelet with built-in mp3-player.
Phone-bracelet concept was introduced by the Chinese designer Tao Ma. Calling it begins to vibrate, and you just can not miss a call. I'm afraid to read and write on it SMSes will be difficult because of the absence of the screen, but in a bracelet embedded mp3-player.

The control buttons are located on the inside of the bracelet, and to work with your phone you have to shoot it every time. Not very convenient, but there is no issue in this highly technical device bracelet.

9) The concept of cellular phone CUin5
If the last phone is clearly did not like the fans of the short message, this seems to create for them. All of its design - the key, key, keys. There are, of course, speaker and microphone, but try to find them among the insane amount of buttons.
But one "but" negates everything else. Display as in the previous apparatus, this phone no. The principle of "all for the sake of design" makes the practicality of limping on both legs.

8) Telephone snake from BenQSiemens
The convenience of this phone, clearly alludes to the similarity of the name with a snake, even more questionable than the previous two. You can wear your phone on your wrist and the bracelet is an unusual, but for him to talk?

It looks very pretty and unusual. But if someone will tell how all the same to talk to this concept from the German telephone giants, I will be very grateful.

7) "The Dark Mark," phone from Retroxis
Hooray! This is a phone that looks like a phone. Very stylish and beautiful phone with a display and keyboard. All of the people. Even strange somehow. The aesthetic design of the phone come up with Lim Sze Tat, do not forget to add to the outside of the beautiful yet convenience and functionality.

The phone case is made of special high-quality polycarbonate compounds and, therefore, has high strength with very low weight. And OLED-display can masquerade as a body when the phone is inactive, and make it even more stylish. Inside the unit 2-megapixel camera, mp3- and mp4-player, an external OLED-display and an internal LCD screen, issuing 262 thousand colors, Bluetooth and viewer the most popular document formats. All that is necessary for the modern phone users.

6) Concept Phone Onyx
Of course, now that appeared iPhone, one is not surprised by the phone without a physical button. However, a fully functional concept «Onyx» appeared almost a year ahead of his brother from Apple, which undoubtedly deserves attention.
All as it should - touch screen control flexibility and extensive functionality.
However, I'm going to tell you watch the video for yourself. Developers have something to surprise you, even those who touch this mythical iPhone.

5) The concept phone Black Box
Another phone from the same series as the previous one. Thanks to the touch screen, occupying the entire front side, the design of the model can be absolutely anything.

Maybe, iPhone and better in terms of functionality and design (though debatable), but you must admit it's always nice to get something unique. But iPhones will soon be in every second.

4) Nec Tag
Two previous phone could easily change the content of its front panel, but the strict rectangular shape have no virtual agents will not change. But the development of Nec, which received the name «Tag», made of flexible materials that will allow you to forget about conventional forms.

With proper skill, you can at least in his tie knot. So what to do with it what you want, but do not tear!

3) Nokia Aeon
I could not leave without attention the industry and Nokia touch phones. And its development is different elegance and style, in contrast to the previous two, which are more like business communicators.

For a long time it was thought that Nokia Aeon - it is just a myth, but the development of the phone with a full touchscreen Nokia really is, and only a matter of time before its products can seriously compete with the apple phone.

Posted in [mergetime] 1201378153 [/ mergetime]

2) The concept phone SonyEricsson

SoniEriksson has long committed itself to creating not just a mobile phone, and the whole harvesting. First there were Cybershoty that resembled cameras, then Walkmany like players. There was a logical extension - all in one. When folded, the phone can not be distinguished from the camera (3, 2 megapixels, autofocus), and the player control buttons are very convenient. And when you open the cover of the camera is transformed into a stylish cell phone.

Well, where are now without a touch screen?

1) Nokia Archive
Media center housing a mobile phone (well, a little more than a mobile phone). Share your ideas with the help of various wireless solutions. Two touch screen, multimedia capabilities unprecedented. When the technology will reach such a level in order to realize all that conceived Nokia, we are waiting for a bright future.
The only thing that the journalists had not thought to ask - and calls, then this phone will be able to? And then there are doubts ...

via novate.ru

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting