Seeing the ownerless cell phone on the bench, the beauty immediately understood whose it was, but she was not going to return the phone.

Zoe's out for a morning run. She's been trying to teach herself this regime for a month. So far, it hasn't gone too well. But today she forced herself to get up early. Running around her area, the girl decided to work out a little on the bars at the playground. Suddenly, on the bench, she saw a lost phone turned off.

The phone model seemed familiar to the young lady. However, she could not remember who had seen such a thing. The girl stuck her cell phone in her pocket and continued her run. Returning home, she completely forgot about the find and ran on business. It was necessary to gather the child in kindergarten, and also to prepare the husband something tasty for dinner.

A couple of days later, Zoya chatted with the mothers, who, like her, took the children to the playground. Zoya closely followed Victor, who busily made sand pastries, and then tried to feed them to the shepherd. The owner walked the dog just outside the sandbox. Shepherd from the "delicious" refused, but curiously sniffed everything around. The owner of the dog laughed, grace reigned around.

Zoe chirped with her friends, not thinking anything bad. Suddenly, a strange man appeared near the site. He looked a little wild: unshaven, in stale clothes, with running eyes. He glimpsed the children and thoroughly searched the shop where Zoe had recently found the phone.

Mommy's got a big bang. Zoe listened to their conversation. Turns out everybody didn't like the man. According to the young lady, he was constantly snooping around and looking at the children for unknown reasons. Of course, the parents were concerned. While the women were talking, another young mother approached the venue. She looked angry at the swindler and said that if he does not leave now, but she will call the district officer.

The strange owner of the lost phone, Zoe, took a surprised look at her. Of course, the man behaved strangely and did not look very adequate, but he was quiet. Until he did nothing wrong. The mother came and took her child’s hand and whispered in Zoe’s ear:

“I recently saw this guy take pictures of our kids on the phone. Definitely some crazy guy. It's not clear what's in his head, but I'm sure there's nothing good in it!

Suddenly, Zoechka remembered her discovery. The phone remained in the pocket of a sports jacket - in recent days, the girl had no desire to run in the morning, so she forgot about it. Alarmed, the woman asked her fearsome mother if she remembered a model phone. She said she didn't remember, except he had a blue cover. When she got home, she knew it was the phone.

She held her cell phone for a long time, not knowing what to do with it. Finally, Zoe turned on the phone. It turned out to be parody, but the first attempt to guess was successful. The notorious four units did their job. Zoe immediately opened the photo folder. The angry mother was right. All photos were taken at the playground. A couple of times, Vitenka flashed at them, but most of the photos were other children.

Zoe put her phone on the table in horror. She didn't even want to touch him. The whole night she was thinking about what to do and what to do. Having thought about everything well, the girl still decided not to hurry. Suddenly, she realized that there was nothing really reprehensible in the photos. Zoya picked up the phone again and decided to go against her conscience. She opened the correspondence and began to read.

The next day, the girl took her baby and first went to the playground. The man showed up soon after. He looked much more tidy, but There was despair and sadness in his eyes. Zoe confidently approached him and gave him the phone. Then she hugged the guy.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? “I recently found your mobile. I'm sorry, but I looked inside. I truly feel sorry for you. I hope things get better soon.”

The man broke down in tears, apologized for his appearance and invited the young mother and son for coffee at a nearby cafe. There he ordered Zoe the most expensive latte, and Vita got delicious cocoa with marshmallows. While the baby was consuming his favorite drink, Zoya and Vitaly spoke heart-to-heart.

Part of the story Zoya found out on the phone yesterday, and the rest told her a new acquaintance. It turned out that Vitaly was not watching all the children, but his son. He took pictures of him quietly. His wife left him for a young lover and took the baby with her. Vitaly made a lot of money and was not the last person in his company, and he looked so bad now, because the whole story completely knocked him off track. The mother did not allow her father to see her son, although she did not spend much time with him, enjoying life with the new gentleman.

The babysitter took her son out to the yard, and Vitaly was very bored, so he came here to look from afar. His wife wrote to him that if he approached the child, she would sue him. And her boyfriend turned out to be a very cool lawyer. Vitaly adored his son, but the relationship with his wife was not very. Now he is in a desperate position.

Do not judge a book by its cover, and a person by appearance. We don’t really know what lies behind sloppyness or despair in our eyes. The lost phone turned off in this story turned out to be the key to solving the mystery of the unfortunate man.

Tags

See also

New and interesting