Men hunting, women fishing, or how to meet men and women

Acquaintance men women's hunting.

from the movie "Vicky Cristina Barcelona"

Men by nature are hunters, and they don't need it right away. And let's see how it looks in our time.

A man stalks his prey, he certainly knows who is going to hunt and only aiming at the victim who was identified, shoots and quickly "floods" it, unless, of course, will not miss. If a man was hunting a Fox and missed it the first time, then he go hunt another Fox. He will not go to hunt the boar, or shoot a duck just because I missed the first Fox.

He chooses places, methods and weapons, depending on the object of hunting. The gun is a different caliber: poems, compliments, flowers, gifts, money... If you chose the wrong weapon, and with the hunting comes back with nothing.

Familiarity of women with men is more like fishing.

The woman first thinks what a fish she wants to catch. Looking for places on where to catch this type of fish, selects the appropriate bait and waiting for a catch. The bait in this case, deep neckline, short dress, nice perfume, high heels, in General, all the female Arsenal.

Once the fish is hooked, it is still some time suffering, until the angler decides to scale it and "consumed". If the fish caught are small, then letting her go back to older, or give it to someone.

If caught the fish not the kind some wanted, some for lack of a better, and satisfied with this catch. Others are released back into the water and again put their evil network, since at least just do not agree. And still others – even fans of fish and fishing, they use whatever they catch.

Men are hunters, too, are different. Among them there are both Amateurs and professionals. There are those who this "hobby" I do not like, they're better at "cross stitching". There are those who are constantly learning and improving their skills, and those who can not and do not even want to learn.

Now, we understand, who hunts, who fishes. But what happens in life, really?

If the woman on your bait to catch anything they can not, but to remain hungry or be satisfied with any "change" is not desirable, it is in order to change bait, or fishing spot, or at least to target another species of fish that is smaller and simpler, just goes hunting.

And who is she going to hunt? Right, she goes to hunt the hunters.

Some men prefer fishing instead of hunting.

The common people call them metrosexuals. They are very much watching their appearance, figure, clothing, hair. And do it even better than the average girl. They are "too good" to be able to meet girls and the girls are "hung" on them.

Those men who do not know how to hunt, be the catch of female fishers.

In this article, I metaphorically described as meet men and women.published

Author Anastasia Ignatieva

Source: loveschoolonline.ru/muzhchiny-na-oxotu-zhenshhiny-na-rybalku-ili-kak-znakomyatsya-muzhchiny-i-zhenshhiny/

Tags

See also

New and interesting