Fettuccine with a creamy sauce of smoked salmon, capers and dill

It's just an amazing dish that literally (!) in fifteen minutes you can make for dinner on a work day, but it is so delicious that you will want to cook it for guests. If I had a restaurant, fettuccine with smoked salmon would definitely be on the menu.

Smoked salmon, in principle, proved to be an indispensable thing in the fridge. It can be anywhere: a quick appetizer for unexpected guests – please additive in an omelet for Breakfast – easy, light snack with crackers and cream cheese – always Yes! I included it in the list of weekly shopping and you should, too.

But back to the fettuccine.

INGREDIENTS /serves 4/

• 250 grams of dry fettuccine
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion shallot
  • 225 grams smoked salmon, preferably smoked, cut into 2 cm pieces
  • 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
  • 2 tablespoons white wine
  • 1 tablespoon tomato paste
  • 1 Cup cream
  • 1 tablespoon capers
  • 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon finely chopped dill
  • 1 teaspoon lemon zest
  • Salt, pepper
METHOD OF PREPARATION:

• Step 1. Boil the fettuccine in hot salted water and strain.
  • Step 2. Heat in a pan 2 tablespoons of olive oil, fry the onions for about 2 minutes until it becomes Golden brown.
  • Step 3. Add salmon and cook, stirring, about 2 minutes. Then add the garlic and cook for about 20 seconds.
  • Step 4. Add the wine and cook until it has evaporated.
  • Step 5. Pour in the cream and put the tomato paste, stir and cook until sauce is slightly thickened – about 3-4 minutes.
  • Step 6. Turn off the heat and add the zest, capers and a tablespoon of dill. Pepper and salt the sauce to taste.
  • Step 7. Ready put the fettuccine in the pan with the sauce. Stir and serve immediately, sprinkle with pepper and remaining dill.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook and Vkontakte, and we're Classmates

Source: vkusnoproject.com/recipe-items/fettuchini-so-slivochnym-sousom-iz-kopchenogo-lososya-kapersov-i-ukropa/

Tags

See also

New and interesting