How to Express love to a man

What a woman wants to get from men?.. Attention, care, tenderness, protection... When a woman has a male that she gives him?.. Attention, care, affection and even protection. So she gives him what I would like to own. Because it is in the manifestation of these feelings for a woman is love. But the truth is that men perceive love is not as women. Yes, it is a nice your care, tenderness and attention when it does not turn into parent custody. But much more pleasure a man could get from women love in the form in which he understands it. Namely...

Take this for what it is.

If a woman is trying to remake man, to change the quality of his character, lifestyle, clothing style or his interests, even for his sake, for man's signal "here can't accept me for who I am. I don't like"... If the woman accepted a man whole, with all its interests, qualities and lifestyle, adopted not at the level of intellect, but on heart level, for men it will be the best proof of her love.

To believe in him.

To believe in his wisdom and in his genius. To believe in him more than he believes himself. To believe that he will achieve great success, that he can provide for his family. To believe that he knows how to act in a given situation. Believe in your man means not to give unsolicited advice, not to philosophize, not to take on the role of leader and men's obligations.

Just believe in him as God, and never deviate from their faith. Even if now he had nothing, even if he has not yet found himself and his way, the faith of a loving woman will inspire him to do the impossible. That is his believing wives of successful men cherish life, because through their faith they discovered his talents, was not afraid to take risks, to fall, to rise and again to go, because of their faith they have reached enormous heights.

To maintain his power.

The man feels that the woman loves him, when she provides him with support. If a woman supports her husband in the choice of clothes when they go to visit, if she takes his side in a contentious matter, if it protects a man from some of his decisions for him, it means one thing — "then don't love me". Of course, this attack on the vulnerable male ego. If the wife does not support her husband, he lost confidence that gives a big crack in the relationship.

Any man's decision wise wife must meet the questions, "what are You thinking? Are you sure? Then act!". Never let a man walk away from the woman, which it fully supports. Even if he has an angry temper, his anger never touches his wife. On the contrary, he will consult with her, trusting her feminine wisdom, because he sees it as his reliable rear, he sees that she loves him, and so her love will bring him good...

Take their men, believe and support them, and be happy! published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: tetapalitra.ru/kak-pravilno-vyrazhat-lyubov-k-muzhchine/

Tags

See also

New and interesting