Bear as much as will be able to feed itself

Some truth in this appeal, of course. At first glance.

Because the husband can not just dump in the blue distance, paying penny alimony or even avoiding any payout he might get seriously ill and die in the end. What? If to accept in advance that her husband was near you would like is not available at all, is a phantom, not constant, but variable (tends to zero), then why do we configure this whole garden around the institution of marriage, the family, increasing the birth rate, etc?

Not believe, do not fear, do not ask, this here is all semi-criminal romance. Wolves howl wolf howl. You can only count on yourself, prepare sledge in the summer, create a safety cushion since high school, and prepare-prepare for the fact that you're going to raise kids alone. If you suddenly get different happiness, a big win, fantasticheskaya luck.

I want to ask out loud — what the hell?

I guess I'm still very naive.

I believe in laws and justice (I know, I know that I need to get rid of this stupid habit). And is confident that such long-term, costly and unprofitable projects like the raising of children (by mutual consent of participating in this event partners) must be maintained by law and, if need be — financial, from the state, so that this event suddenly turned entirely to the neck of one of the partners, while the second light briskly trots into the bright distance.

The state needs new citizens? Wonderful! There will be more, if the babonki to give at least some guarantees in this area. Guarantee that it will not suddenly one on one with the challenge of growing a new citizen, or even two or three, in the middle of the process.

That is, deciding to have a baby or two. For example, no one is forced. Great! Then the state at the legislative level, must ensure the presence of both in this project regardless of their desire for the entire duration of the event, not until you get bored. I see this as a sign of civilization of the state. If one of the partners withdraws from the race can be fatal (death, severe disability, disappearance), it assumes its functions in relation to that particular child. How many are there now pension for loss of breadwinner? Oh.

But it "must rely only on yourself and your power" — sorry, this is not about civilization and the rule of law. This is clearly about something else. "She decided to give birth to itself and suffer, and I in the house © the State".

PS Since then, I inadvertently became interested in issues of state alimony (honest, real, and not in the amount of 25% of salary 7800 per month), and it is soon 9 years, nothing has changed, nothing at all. Although occasionally blue screens sound cheerful reports about what we do, here is just here! To resolve this issue, guys, a little more, and definitely will decide the cross on the belly. Until you give birth, give birth, and guarantees the participation of the second party in the process of growing we that's -- that's something we'll figure out from day to day, literally. published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind - together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: v-s-e-horosho.livejournal.com/592758.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting