What you need to remember about motherhood elderly beauties

As doctors say, giving birth at 25 and 45 years — two big differences. In 35% of cases, both the woman and the child are waiting health problems. And that's just one side of the coin. It is very good if the child is desired and is born in a family where parents are ready to take on a difficult role.

But what if the news of pregnancy falls like snow on your head, and a woman is not ready to give birth to another child? There is no strength and health to withstand it all in the second round.

From the height of the years lived and accumulated wisdom, the birth of a child seems to be the only right decision. And that's not how it turns out. More and more women regret that they agreed to a late birth. Statistics can not be deceived - sociological surveys say that almost all mothers who gave birth to a child after 40 years, depressed.

There is certainly a real threat to health. Therefore, not every woman will decide to maintain pregnancy. If modern medicine can prevent complications that frightened “old-born” women a few years ago, the moral side of the issue remains open.

Consequences of late pregnancy It’s not just chronic health problems. This is also the constant carrying of weights, sleepless nights and stress, which in 20 years is not tolerated at all as in 45.

What to do in late pregnancy? To remain a cheerful, cheerful and positive mother, a woman over 40 should definitely get enough sleep, eat well, not be nervous. And most importantly, take care of yourself and actively use outside help. In the background menopause It's about your own health, not your child. And if life is also unfavorable, it will certainly affect the baby.

Dreams promise puffy pink-cheeked and smiling babies, and in life these babies also get dirty diapers (much dirty!), and weep at night, and eat poorly, and get sick without stopping. The psyche is no longer so flexible and gently react to such changes in their own lives is difficult. Very hard.

In the absence of support, both material and psychological, some women start a self-destructive mechanism. In confirmation of this is the story of our reader, who, because of her naivety, agreed to give birth to a child, being already a grandmother. She counted, like most mothers of any age, on the popular proverb: God gave a bunny, will give a lawn.

But not as it happened in a dream. The birth of a child did not change her husband, it was no reason to get up from the couch and go in search of work. Besides, the adult children turned away. They considered the mother’s antics irresponsible and gently hinted to her that their personal problems should be solved independently.

“Even during pregnancy, money became tight. But even in these conditions, I decided to give birth, hoping for a miracle. No miracle happened. I regretted it even more after the birth. The baby was born, but the situation has not changed. Money still barely enough for food, but now the family began constant scandals. After all, it was my husband who persuaded me to give birth and now he is unable to provide for my family! He snapped, became aggressive, went back to the bottle, even though he hadn’t drunk in years.

The relationship with the eldest daughter also deteriorated. From the very beginning, she refused to give birth at this age. And after I did not listen to her, I was offended that I left her completely without help with her grandchildren, and stopped communicating.

I have a lot of credit right now. She filed for divorce, but the divorce process was delayed, since there is a child up to a year. I'm trying to sell the house to buy one and live for the rest until the kid goes to the garden. There is no outside help, I can not go to work even for half a day. Gastritis worsened, hypertension appeared. Every day I wake up thinking: why did I decide to give birth, I should not have done it.

What will happen to this woman and her child? The situation looks hopeless and will likely not improve without help and support. Women are not ready to take responsibility. She transfers to the child a sense of guilt for her husbandlessness, lack of money and ill health.

The baby grows up stressfulOne can only imagine how the circumstances will affect his adult life. Not everyone has to give birth, especially not everyone. after 40 years.

This story suggests that not all fairy tales have happy endings. To hope for destiny, endangering your future and the life of your unborn child, is irresponsible, to say the least. Having a baby will never solve family problems. You have to pull yourself together and move on!

45 years is not old age. This is the age of conscious decision-making. If a woman decides to give birth, she gives birth primarily for herself. And fully prepared for the upcoming difficulties. A caring husband in a situation like a bonus. It takes a lot of willpower to resist disapproval, maintain common sense and raise a child in love. Dissatisfaction is a terrible thing, it is very difficult to correct.

How do you, dear readers, feel about it? late pregnancy? Are there any women among you who have given birth safely in adulthood? Tell your story in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting